This 100-year old woman was living next to Pearl Harbor when it was bombed. Here is her story.

Jo Stickel

So lovely. So many things stand out for me in watching the video, but her beauty (in and out) is so heart-warming. I could spend hours talking with her.

So many stories waiting to be heard from many others just like, Maria.

Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Jo Stickel

So lovely. So many things stand out for me in watching the video, but her beauty (in and out) is so heart-warming. I could spend hours talking with her.

So many stories waiting to be heard from many others just like, Maria.

Thanks again for sharing this with us.
Thank you for watching Aunt Marg. I agree with you, sometimes I think I have so many stories which I haven't taken the time to write down. I wonder if my kids will remember them...

Thank you for watching Aunt Marg. I agree with you, sometimes I think I have so many stories which I haven't taken the time to write down. I wonder if my kids will remember them...
Hi, Jo.

That's the sad part, so much of history is all too often forgotten about.

I hope your children will remember. Now's the time to secure such memories.

I met an elderly man in the grocery store just the other day. He had a WW II Veteran cap on and I thanked him for his service and then started a conversation with him. I asked him where he served. He answered France. I asked if he was in Normandy. "No, later." He served under Patton and drove a tank while in the Calvary. He made one comment that made me smile. He said, "He wanted to kill everyone."

He knew a lot and could express himself easily, but he wasn't as sharp as the lady in the video.

Back