This I wish for all of you. My diary:

From the Angels:

"One who praises God and honors him in every way and one who curses God or who believes in not anything spiritual or religious are both lifted to the heavens. They may speak ill of God or disbelieve in his existence but when the end of the physical body comes, he is lifted to the heavens as a child of God.
Beliefs or non-beliefs are of no merit. One may think and feel one way for a moment or many years. Opinions change. Beliefs change.
A man is not judged. The worthiness of a man is known by the sincerity of his soul.
He may think himself incapable of experiencing love or growth of the soul, but in the moment of lifting, all things are made clear.

Love will be felt. When the soul is free from the physical body, if the intellect tells the men to speak ill of God or God's angels, we in the heavens know it is a natural growth of the soul.
In a world of chaos, as on Earth, many cultures, many religions , many ways to grow toward God or to reject God are given and experienced.
The goodness of the heart is clearly known by all entities of the heavens.

Even the lowliest of men, the one who steals, the one who slashes the bodies of others, will be lifted to see heaven and be shown the way to lift toward God. The world is a lowly place and actions in the world are without the teachings of the angels. This is understood. The thoughts in the mind are understood. When a person performs planned ignorance or evilness after knowing God, this is looked at with compassion. Each soul grows at his own pace.

One may spend a moment on the Earth and know it is all that is needed while another may live through seemingly eons of time to experience the same growth.
Let the soul move at his own rate and be who he is at the moment. It is not for others to judge."

from me:

From this moment, for the rest of your life on this Earth, if it be 2 years or 90 years,

You will be your absolute best.

You will be more alive than you have ever been.

You will direct what you want to happen in your life.

You will appreciate all that is given to you.

You will affect (in a positive way) all who come in contact with you.

You will take on mighty accomplishments without fear.

You will try not to judge, gossip nor condemn.

You will triumph in glory.

There is no middle ground. You will dare everything and stand with the Holy Angels.
I know you posted this last year, but since I didn't comment on it then I will now. Great thoughts!! You are a good woman.
Nothin to argue with here, no facts, just my opinions and often erroneous babblings.
And refreshingly honest!

Thanks for the thread, always a good read!

I can't write the answer in this forum, for I will be mocked again and refuted, called names
as "the devil", Satan, etc. It's best I don't attend to the negativity.
I'd hope not, I don't believe what you do, but I do respect you. And I am pretty sure you are not the devil or satan.

You are a good lady, and entitled to your own beliefs, and who knows you might be right, no matter what I or others believe.

I did get one of your books, it was an interesting read. You are obviously a smart articulate lady.

Keep on posting, you make this a more interesting place.

I'd hope not, I don't believe what you do, but I do respect you. And I am pretty sure you are not the devil or satan.

You are a good lady, and entitled to your own beliefs, and who knows you might be right, no matter what I or others believe.

I did get one of your books, it was an interesting read. You are obviously a smart articulate lady.

Keep on posting, you make this a more interesting place.
Thanks! These are not my words. These are words from the Holy Angels of God.

Ah, Another message:

"Let the souls of earth lift their hearts to the heavens and feel the powers around them.
More things exist in the air, in the heavens, than you could know.
Forces beyond your world lie all around.
The men of other worlds want to help the souls of earth.

Reach to the stars. The realms from higher minds will meet mankind with love.
When worlds adore the plans for this world the evolved souls will be heard and understood.
The world will go on as it is until the plans for war solidify in the minds of men.

One day, men will see war as not the correct way for this small world.
We angels see the past and the future of the earth.
Men will not learn until devastation again burns the earth.

This world is a gift for mankind to make into a paradise.
One day this will be seen.
Men of wisdom will again walk the earth .People will be so weary of fear, hate, pain, wars,
they will listen and comprehend.

Oh, Let this light be in all hearts of mankind.
let love reign upon the earth.
Open your soul's awareness to be in the life you desire.
let happiness, joyousness again reign upon the earth."

This line is interesting to me; The men of other worlds want to help the souls of earth.

Both the KPRF (Communist Party of the Russian Federation) and the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) claim in public speeches and published writings that their ultimate goal is to take over the world to save man's souls, that these souls have been corrupted by freedom, capitalism, false religions and democracy, and that their destiny is to be savior of the world.

Moreover, one day late last year, the entire sky over China turned bright red, and the people took this as a sign that this world-saving event is imminent. Then the massive, ancient front door of the CCP's congressional building fell off, and that was taken as an omen that their current leader, Xi Xinping, is probably in ill-health, will be exposed as a fraud, or will be assassinated or exiled.

Russians, mostly senior citizens, also believe in signs and omens.

About thought:

"Men of earth are not the most evolved species that exist.
The world of earth must, as a human race, lift out of the low level of thought and energy into a higher realm.
This action, if given throughout the world, will enact the most wonderful events and changes.

The level on earth is low. Only the hells have a lower field of energy.
Miracles and wonders have difficulty manifesting because of this.
Angels will always be here with you but man is to try to move toward the heavenly ways.

All manifestations are created in the heavens first and then on earth. If the energy on earth is clear and bright,
these wonders may occur. If the world is dank in mire, wonders are dimmed or non-existent.

All this begins with thought. When hate, anger, fear permeate the world, when low thought, low words of
uncouth nature surround the inhabitants, the creation dims.

If a lowly thought comes into the consciousness, dismiss it immediately. One must let thoughts flow freely.
Discernment can eliminate thought not of the highest value. It's important these do not dwell in the mind
as this can bring deeper and deeper depression.

A motion of changing the direction of thought processes will enact luminosity. The luminous soul is viewed
by all the heavens. Why wallow in despair when the same moment could bring miraculous wonders?

Thought must always be free to be the center of expression. Thought must never be bound. Always free!
A thought is more powerful than you could know.
Thoughts can do more harm on the earth than you can imagine.
Send thoughts of quality, love, honor and hope.
Chaos occurs when thoughts of man are inconsistent, weak, low, uncommitted.

Strong, powerful, dynamic, purposeful focused thought can enact wonders in the world.
Create your life by thoughts you create. You can create your own reality.
Ask your surrounding angels for help in understanding your purpose on earth.
Ask for wisdom, love. Ask to be lifted from ignorance.

Thought of man must be used to project love to humankind.
Souls must feel empathy for fellow humans and all living creatures in his care.
The world needs the love from the souls on earth.
This is more important than one can know!

It is now known, the entire direction of thought must change.
A warring may be deterred, only if men direct their thoughts into love for mankind.
Words will be a freedom of expression but also a reflection of the dignity of the soul."

For we who are alone, these are words of angels.
These are for those who have lost loves or are deep in sadness over a love.

"Please realize, the main purpose of your life is not to be with another soul.
The purpose of your life is to evolve your soul.

Think of the growth of your soul, your consciousness.

If separations and circumstances are part of this growth, face these with dignity and courage.

Know the welding of another love is not of much merit if it can not last and give comfort.

If either pain or fear was in the welding, it was not a comfortable welding.

If the plan set out by you and your angels before you were born on the earth was not kept, confusion will follow.
Pain and sorrow may occur. Know it is temporal. Know the strength within you will propel you to the next phase
of your life.

The desires of your soul will be fulfilled. The reason the merger dissolved may not be known until the body and
soul separate at the time of death.

All understanding will be known at that time.

Now, Let your mind rest and heal. Be still and know we are with you.

Losing a love is a deep sorrow. Your soul is exposed and open to the pain.

Know THERE IS A REASON your life plan is going in another direction.

This lost love was a wonderful chapter in your life but you have many chapters ahead.

The future, (not necessarily contained on this earth) is so much more than you could ever imagine.

Being a soul on earth means you are with other souls as needy as yourself.

The wonder of this is: You can help each other.

The soul who can lift himself from this sadness can also lift others.

One should not be so involved in his own pain that he can't see how to help others.

Know you have the capability to change lives and to help make the world a more wonderful place
to live. Be not too concerned with finding your true love. Many loves will come and go in lives,
only to deepen the emotions.

There is a soul who is meant to be with you into eternity as each soul progresses into his individual growth."

From the angels:

"Nothing is needed but your soul.
The soul is not afraid of death because it will never die.

The soul bends to no man because the soul is all.
Nothing is needed but your soul.
Not food, not clothing, not even a place to sleep,
Nothing.

Make your life as wonderous and joyous as possible.
Bring laughter.
Bring music and song.
Bring light, flowers and all wonderment from this moment.

let go of defenses.
When responding, use tact in your words.
Choose your words most carefully.
Speak in a low, clear voice.
Be joyful in your demeanor.
Be now in your soul and all perfection.

You are to be better than you expected of yourself.
You are to be filled with compassion.
You will deepen your emotions.
The thankfulness for all things will increase.
The opening of your soul will be visible to all beings.
All powers will rush in to view the luminosity."

This is a DIARY, so, if you do not agree with my thoughts, well, I'd appreciate it if you don't read it.
I've tried writing thoughts from angelic sources and was admonished, so, these are MY thoughts and sacred messages received by me.
This will be ongoing. (haha! Unless the condemnation becomes too severe)
Nothin to argue with here, no facts, just my opinions and often erroneous babblings.
Please realize, I'm not religious, but have a hint of spirituality which I might express from time to time.
Just skip this thread if you have no interest and maybe, start your own thread? Thanks.

from me:

From this moment, for the rest of your life on this Earth, if it be 2 years or 90 years,

You will be your absolute best.

You will be more alive than you have ever been.

You will direct what you want to happen in your life.

You will appreciate all that is given to you.

You will affect (in a positive way) all who come in contact with you.

You will take on mighty accomplishments without fear.

You will try not to judge, gossip nor condemn.

You will triumph in glory.

There is no middle ground. You will dare everything and stand with the Holy Angels.
Blessed be!

To @Gary O:

I know you don't believe I receive words from the Holy Angels of God, but I do!
I also receive feelings of BLISSFULNESS beyond anything I could ever express.
I see them, hear them and have felt them many, many times!
They have saved my life several times and healed me several times.
I know their names, what they look like, what they sound like and in no way are these
magnificent creatures lower entities or from other than God!

On Senior Forum, there are atheists, agnostics, fundamental Christians, (like you)
all holding words they know in their hearts are true. This is their foundation to
make sense of this world.

I received a message recently which I think I'm supposed to share with YOU.
This is from one of my Holy Angels.

"If a child of God rejects the Holy Word
let it be for he is not to be forced to believe.
He not only wants express of his theories
He seeks words of old to demean.
You are to let each soul move to God or away
from God at his own rate.
Make your words count.
Don't fight with those who have no belief.
No."

And, I think it was Old Salt who said this but it's not a true statement.
So, @Old Salt, This is also from the Angels:
"Holy Angels of God are either feminine or masculine.
This is not up for dispute."

That's it. That's all I want to say.

thanks Gaer - your words or perhaps really the Angels words are nourishing ; empowering ; mind bending and nurturing - I hear no pedanticness amongst them - there place here is as substantial if not more so than any other on a range of heavenly perfected to deeply refutable/unacceptable to human growth and happiness? For some of us it may be akin to listening to the great church choir singing of all times?

To @Gary O:

I know you don't believe I receive words from the Holy Angels of God, but I do!
I also receive feelings of BLISSFULNESS beyond anything I could ever express.
I see them, hear them and have felt them many, many times!
They have saved my life several times and healed me several times.
I know their names, what they look like, what they sound like and in no way are these
magnificent creatures lower entities or from other than God!

On Senior Forum, there are atheists, agnostics, fundamental Christians, (like you)
all holding words they know in their hearts are true. This is their foundation to
make sense of this world.

I received a message recently which I think I'm supposed to share with YOU.
This is from one of my Holy Angels.

"If a child of God rejects the Holy Word
let it be for he is not to be forced to believe.
He not only wants express of his theories
He seeks words of old to demean.
You are to let each soul move to God or away
from God at his own rate.
Make your words count.
Don't fight with those who have no belief.
No."

And, I think it was Old Salt who said this but it's not a true statement.
So, @Old Salt, This is also from the Angels:
"Holy Angels of God are either feminine or masculine.
This is not up for dispute."

That's it. That's all I want to say.
Let me correct you, Gaer! I said that God was Spirit. When it comes to angels, they might very well be male and female! I simply experienced them as unseen Protectors, who got me many times out of troubles I had gotten myself into, in my youthful foolishness! Strangely enough I was an agnostic at the time. And it happened too often to be a coincidence. I have one sided conversations with my Guardian Angel to this day! Hoping he or she is still there! I have to take it on faith these days!

I've been musing recently on all these writings and talk of 'church' and how we nurture each other or try to - the spoken word or written words are ways - I found Naturallys Dream story most moving and illuminating - thanks again for that N. And Gaers accounts of angelic comfort, care and protection of us. I have been thinking about how we nourish or nurture each other as humans and sometimes of course don't. I also think sometimes as 'churchgoers' we either just don't nourish at all and I found this on my first re-doctrination into church life in OZ. We all come to workship in the name of Christ and this was his advise so long ago.

Nourishing the Soul

On the shore of the Sea of Galilee, the resurrected Lord asked Peter three times, “Lovest thou me?” Each time Peter’s reply was the same: “Thou knowest that I love thee.” To Peter’s declaration the Lord responded: “Feed my lambs. … Feed my sheep. … Feed my sheep” (John 21:15–17). Peter in his position as a disciple you could imagine - was getting the best spiritual nourishment [feed] he could possible get - there is no better. And so Christ was suggesting I believe "as I feed you - so I ask you to feed all others" A tall order that Peter did not always achieve. Wow imagine if we knew the risen Christ as closely as Peter did would we need to be given that instruction a second time?

No one wants to hear the words of the Holy Angels unless they were transcribed several thousand years ago,
but, I'm going to tell them anyway, from time to time, for anyone who deems to listen.

"A life on Earth is so precious, so wonderful.
It's a wonderful growth of the soul to breathe in a body.
Let your soul lift to God as you live on this earth.

This can be a life of helping and creating.
Let the heart feel thankfulness.

We angels are surrounding the heart filled with suffering.
We encompass the soul with calmness and tenderness.
We want you to know of our existence.
We perceive our words as entering your mind,
our feelings as entering the soul's heart,
and our love surrounding the body and soul.

Be a person of worth in your own eyes.
The most important are those who live quiet, simple,
peaceful lives, and no one knows of them.
They cultivate wisdoms of the soul and love in their hearts.
Their heart is open and aware of the angel's presence.
They are in a powerful position to accomplish magnificence.

it is time for you to blossom into a person of great worth.
Let your words be of the highest.
Be kind to everyone.
Be aware of the angel's presence around you.
Let your demeanor be gracious, gentle, thankful
and looked upon as respectful.
Create the life you want.
Give love with all your thoughts."

From the Angels:

"This life on earth is more precious than can be imagined.
The most insignificant life as viewed by others may be the most
powerful growth of any soul.

Give no thought to the material.
Give no thought to possessions or clothing or food or an abode.
All will be given in the Heavens.

Life on this earth is a gift from God.
The purposes are few.
Lift the thought in the mind to grow towards God.
Lift the feelings in the heart to grow towards God.
Help others in that growth.

The aloneness of the soul is to be cherished because in this
solitude, the soul can best communicate with the one God.

Give gifts of kindness to others, even strangers.
Use powerful thought to send love to all people."

"To feel with the heart more than to know with the mind
to bow to beings of the most high

When angels watch immerse in the light.
Feel the touch.
Hear the words.
See them in the crestone glory,
They may whisper softly to your ear or to your soul.
Listen.
for they adorn you with their words.

Oh, to be blessed by messengers of God.
to hold their feelings inside your heart.
They, not of this earth, cherish and watch over you.
Of all moments in the life,
this is the most precious, for they are sent by God.

Give them your stead.
honor them with your humble soul.
Only they know the all of you.
Only they, guide to bring you to God.
Now, In your fragile state of mind,
Listen."

Back