This year's Super Bowl most expensive ever with $12k per ticket with some sellers

WhatInThe

This year's Super Bowl in Las Vegas will be the most expensive ever with some tickets going as $12K a ticket with some sellers. Then rumors & 'drama' reveal a suite can cost over 1 million dollars when a player was hesitant to buy a suite for friends & family

Tickets to Super Bowl 2024 are the most expensive ever, Seat Geek says

MSN

I guess being Las Vegas early demand by high rollers probably help push the price highers.

If they can afford it. But can they-especially the player. Studies of shown that many millionaire athletes wind up broke because they don't pay attention to prices and do things like spend a million dollars on a suite for family when young.

Last edited:
Just read an article about NFL prices, today, cnn I think...sez
that this is how the big boss's want it...higher prices to bring in
wealthier customers....gone is the day when a regular laborer can afford to go to a game....the suites are getting larger, means more $$$$, and smaller stadiums mean more $$$$....no surpise there....glad I don't care for it.....

I googled the Half-Time Show entertainer...Usher.

His last Billboard hit was in 2010...14 years ago. U2 is already performing in Vegas as we speak. Why weren't they chosen? I think it would have been a great fit.

Just read an article about NFL prices, today, cnn I think...sez
that this is how the big boss's want it...higher prices to bring in
wealthier customers....gone is the day when a regular laborer can afford to go to a game....the suites are getting larger, means more $$$$, and smaller stadiums mean more $$$$....no surpise there....glad I don't care for it.....
Problem is during the regular season many non wealthy fans are still going to games. They shouldn't be trying to correlate the prices parents or grand parents paid to see games.

Now in particular is that many stadiums don't take cash and one must pay with a card which is a two fold problem. The first is the user doesn't think or get reminders of how much money they have left or paid which allows for more impulse buys. The second is privacy including these stadiums are probably selling purchase history to marketers.

Back