Three years today was lockdown

That video was spot on @hollydolly.

In December of 2020, my mother-in-law went from her doctor's office to the hospital. My SIL went into the ER with her to get her checked in, but was told immediately to leave. They wouldn't even talk to her. So a 92-year-old woman who was ill with congestive heart failure was left alone to tell them what was going on.

My SIL called to see what was going on & no one would tell her anything on the phone because there was no contact listed when my MIL was checked in. After talking to several people, SIL spoke with a nurse who remembered her walking in the day before & set up her as point-of-contact. We were only allowed one person for this.

We found out that the only visitation allowed was for those who were going to pass. They said she wasn't near that, but we could talk to her on the phone all we wanted. That worked OK for the first few days until they lost her hearing aids. She was darn near deaf without them, so talking was difficult to say the least.

Depending on the nurses SIL talked to, we had different reports as to how she was doing. It was either she was doing well & up walking, or she wasn't feeling that well that day. This went on for three weeks. No one was being honest, if they had been, we would have been allowed in to see her.

On a Wednesday, SIL received a call & was told to make arrangements for a nursing home, convalescent center or a visiting-at-home-nurse because they were going to release her that day. No one was accepting new patients in those places & no nurses were available either. One nurse at the hospital, who had been the most honest of all, told us to contact hospice.

We contacted hospice who helped us immediately. They sent a bed over & other things we needed that day & sat everything up for us. The hospital released her that Wednesday at 9 p.m. Her children spent Thursday with her & the rest of the family came on Friday. The hospice nurse on Thursday told them it wouldn't be long & on Friday morning she made arrangements for her to be taken to hospice late that afternoon. She passed in the early hours of Saturday peacefully.

Hospice was open for all family members to attend at any hour of the day & there wasn't any restrictions on friends visiting either.

She died from congestive heart failure, not covid & didn't ever have covid. She spent her last three weeks in this world alone, except for the last two days with family. It was uncalled for her to go through this. AND, this goes for everyone else who was forced to experience the same treatment, patient & family.

The lock down didn't work, but it sure in the H#LL brought pain & heartache to many. The damage it did cannot be repaired.

Hi.

That was back in school. I still have my text book, but I'm not going to flay that chapter open on my scanner so you can read it. Instead, as usual, I'll suggest checking out some medical lectures on YouTube. Dr. John Campbell has been discussing some interesting findings over the weekend. "Drbeen" gives really awesome lectures, too. Most are an hour long, but worth the time. Dr Suneel Dhand gives much shorter ones, and Dr. Moran does, too.

Or just write "medical lectures, virology" in the YouTube search bar.
What's the name and author(s) of the textbook?

The very worst thing about covid is the suspicion, lack of respect and in some cases down right hate it has generated. There seems to be a distinct lack of understanding that perhaps people were just trying to do the right thing…as many still are. I am horrified each and every time I hear the vitriol spewed about scientists trying to outguess a new virus, or doctors and nurses trying to keep from being overwhelmed. I challenge anyone here to take over those people’s jobs. Perhaps there might of been better plans. Yes there were mistakes. And yes there was harm. So? Think you have a better plan??? I make you King/Queen for a day. Then you get on the hot seat…

The very worst thing about covid is the suspicion, lack of respect and in some cases down right hate it has generated. There seems to be a distinct lack of understanding that perhaps people were just trying to do the right thing…as many still are. I am horrified each and every time I hear the vitriol spewed about scientists trying to outguess a new virus, or doctors and nurses trying to keep from being overwhelmed. I challenge anyone here to take over those people’s jobs. Perhaps there might of been better plans. Yes there were mistakes. And yes there was harm. So? Think you have a better plan??? I make you King/Queen for a day. Then you get on the hot seat…
The Swedish plan: Living as usual, no lockdowns, no masks, all schools, cafés, restaurants and other public places open.
They had an excess mortality only for some months, then herd immunity was perfect without any vaccinations. Don't forget, that in 2009 a lot of children got narcolepsy from the vaccines against the swine flu PLANdemic. The Swedes had learned their lesson.

What's the name and author(s) of the textbook?
I don't remember. It was a textbook, so the author would be an instructional nurse with a PhD...two of them, actually. Or maybe the co-author was a medical doctor, I don't remember. I do remember the words "approved by the ANA," the American Nurses Association, but I don't remember the name of the publishing house.

I don't remember. It was a textbook, so the author would be an instructional nurse with a PhD...two of them, actually. Or maybe the co-author was a medical doctor, I don't remember. I do remember the words "approved by the ANA," the American Nurses Association, but I don't remember the name of the publishing house.
You don’t have to remember. You said you had it.

Ben, you know that will never happen.
I don't know why you keep insisting that I never reveal sources. I have many times, whenever I've been able to go find them. When I can't find the specific source, I name the place where I found it, i.e. YouTube, or a website. I even include the search words I used even though I know it doesn't take much time or energy for people to go find the information themselves.

You don’t have to remember. You said you had it.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's in a box on one of the upper shelves in my storage room. It's even labeled. That's assuming my wife didn't toss it out a few months ago while we were packing to move to our new house. That'd be a bummer because my gown, goggles, and stethoscope were in it, too. Those would be kind of cool to have. I could show Paxton how stethoscopes work.

Let us focus on a document about the safety of the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine:
„Cumulative analysis of post-authorization adverse event reports of pf-07302048 (BNT162B2) received through 28-FEB-2021“.

It lists possible side effects within 90 days after the first authorization of the vaccine 'Comirnaty' on December 1, 2020 (in Great Britain) until February 28, 2021 (90 days). All the listed adverse events were reported to Pfizer. If you go in the document on page 7 and look at table 1 you'll notice, that 42086 cases were reported, of which 1223 cases were fatal. This makes 2.9 percent. Now you could object that this correlation did not mean causation for every case of death. This is right, but nevertheless it is more than weird that the vaccinations were going on as if nothing had happened.
https://canadahealthalliance.org/wp.../05/Pfizer_5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Did you know that the Thalidomide disaster https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide#Society_and_culture that occurred in Germany and other countries, only happened because the drug (named Contergan in Germany) was NOT withdrawn at once even after the warnings of doctors. Instead the physicians got intimidated by the company Grünenthal, which produced Contergan. Only public pressure led to the ban of Contergan. In Canada it was even sold until 1962.
If you have this in mind, it is irresponsible, that the vaccinations were not stopped.

Last edited:
I didn't know Dr. Suneel Dhand yet. He is a nice and honest guy. Holly, thank you for the link. All of his videos are quite interesting as this one below.

"But we have a clown establishment, we have a clown medical leadership, we have a clown mainstream media ..." (in the video at 3:49). Dr., you're so right!
You're very welcome. I started subscribing to the doctor during the pandemic, and posted his videos on here... he doesn't pull his punches, and youtube keep trying to ban him every time he tells a truth they don't think the public should hear

I thnk Covid is best left under the carpet for alot of people ....
It wasnt a very nice time for eveyone, , But hopefully most of us will and are getting over it !!!!!

Back