Time for a pot luck virtual Easter Dinner

Pecos, you knew better than to open this thread and you did it anyway, ..... you dummy. And now you have a case of the "hungries" and you just finished dinner.
My boy, couldn't you have waited until tomorrow morning. You never learn do you?
...... end of self lecture.

For the rest of you, keep posting those tantalizing photos. I will be back with a biggg appetite.

You’ve never eaten chocolate bark?
It’s usually super good. There’s so many varieties. Yours is made from white chocolate and I don’t remember ever having white chocolate bar before.
Not sure; if I have it's been ages. I know my grandmother (maternal) use to make all kinds of candies.

Lovely started thread, Maria! :love:

Here are my contributions!

Brown sugar and orange glaze roasted ham, with a tangy, red wine vinegar and Dijon mustard potato salad, with a side of beets marinated in olive oil with a splash of red wine vinegar, along with a side of asparagus topped with a suculent orange vinagrette.

Baked-Ham-4.jpg

tangy-potato-salad-cl-0418-1519926205.jpg

cee6a11f-d197-4acc-8277-823995ab2c1b.jpg
GLjWxmXnVIOGGv1wFnAuHWi3x1W5Ub_mAwG-Lw0jiFF0DrVarXqCOJar3qzakL00-NIEfQq2Nt79DVkcwVGPqOOOijNKK1_hZD54awCIkvRiQyYpM3WzbxEg6AFeg-LNRgek1L6uh13LACcCoXKXWuh12nWCrLBAYcWqYQ

Back