Time frames for cold cases

Jeni

I saw a show of some sort discussing the Jonbenet case again.
They went on to show Many many cold cases that had been solved recently through DNA
The theory seems to be that many items tagged and collected from the Ramsey house still may not have been tested for DNA
The boulder police will not speak of an open investigation but they also control all evidence collected .....

As one can imagine that some of the cold case type shows pay for better / newer DNA tests etc. Many Police departments may not have the resources to test all things they have
Should at a certain time- frame/ or interest let private donations or third party pay for tests to clear up the large backlog of such cases? Just a thought or if family agrees perhaps we could all be happier knowing some of these folks are caught before they too pass from old age.

Any govt. would be happy to receive donations earmarked for DNA processing. I guess the millionaires and billionaires need it for their 100 million $$ jets/yachts!

Any govt. would be happy to receive donations earmarked for DNA processing. I guess the millionaires and billionaires need it for their 100 million $$ jets/yachts!
i would think so as well but this show/ whatever was turned down when they offered to pay for testing.

Back