Today's Kids On This Forum Decades From Now

fmdog44

What will be their cherished/funny memories of their youth compared to ours? Will they compare stories of how many wasted hours online? Will they discuss their favorite videos? Will they recall "friends" they never faced because they were all online? Will they discuss their favorite phones and gadgets in their homes? Will they recall years of chatting with people they never met? Will they dream of Tweet, Facebook and the like? Will they bring up a life changing moment that came from a website personal advisor? On this topic I realize I spend time with people I will never meet yet we share a lot of personal things about ourselves to each other because we don't get out and interact with others our age. Youngsters get out to interact because it is a need called "socializing". We did it and we loved it. So now that we have had so many friends and loves in our lives we can enjoy pleasant chats with people like ourselves without the need to interact face to face lots of people. I don't envy today's youth and I'm sure my parents and especially grandparents might feel sorry for them.

I think they'll be working till they're 80......digital currency will have messed up the monetary system.....I don't know really....

Who knows

"Old man, look at my life
I'm a lot like you were ..."
- Neil Young

Tony-Luciani-foto-della-mamma.jpg

Oh my goodness....The next generation will be probably the same as my Grandkids....

I remember when Elvis came into the picture....My Dad wouldn't let me even listen to his music....When there was an Elvis movie on TV, I had
to go up to bed....
I never did that to my kids...I let them have any kind of music into our home....They now they have their own kids, but most of the time the
kids are on their phone or in their rooms singing some God Awful Music...I just go with the flow...

I can't see any of my children posting on forums of this nature in the future. They don't approve of me posting on them, nor does my husband.

My wife wouldn't let her son listen to AC/DC, and how surprised he would be now that she listens/likes one of their songs that I have (You Shook Me All Night Long). She also disciplined/corrected him a couple of times for saying the "F" word, that he heard at school.
As far as him posting on a forum, I think he'd be more interested in bowling, that he loved to do. He died in 1981. From what she has told me about him, other than on a job, he wouldn't be a "computer geek" at all.

I can't see any of my children posting on forums of this nature in the future. They don't approve of me posting on them, nor does my husband.

what do your kids do then ?.....sit in the corner reading books........😂
you wouldnt want to know , what your kids do on the internet ....🤔🥴

what do your kids do then ?.....sit in the corner reading books........😂
you wouldnt want to know , what your kids do on the internet ....🤔🥴

My kids are adults, two of them have kids of their own. They use the internet, but have no interest in forums. They tried Facebook but were not impressed with it.

Whatever we did as kids we did them with each other together. Not true of kids now.

"Let us pray for the ones they call the children of today."
-Gordon Lightfoot

Um!!!! No one know's that your kids, even though they are grown and have kids, do you really think they will tell you what they do???

This is for Pleinmont?

I love my kids, both married and have kids...I don't ever ask if they do face book or any other site....Woot!!!! (I don't really care) It's their business…… If they want to tell me...So Be it...

Back