Top 5 Actresses of all time

I’m really surprised that noone has yet mentioned Meryl Streep. Her range of character portrayals is amazing.

No surprise, here.

Hate to be contentious, but I feel Streep is the most overrated actress out there, today. She wins awards because she has a great publicity team. Pick up Variety, going into the Oscar season: She has tens of thousands of dollars of ads, in there, just like Taylor Swift has, in Billboard, going into the music awards season. Those ads, seen by voting members, definitely effect outcomes.

Streep is comical, in spite of herself, when it comes to accents. Her accent changes, over the duration of a single movie. Hilarious. One minute she's from Boston, the next Australia, the next .......? She also over-acts, to an uncomfortable extent, in big scenes.

Again, check out her Oscar crusade ads, in Variety. They're an eye opener, if you've never seen them.

Obviously, I respect everyone's opinion. We all see things the way we do. Streep has millions of fans. I happen to not be one of them, however.

No surprise, here.

Hate to be contentious, but I feel Streep is the most overrated actress out there, today. She wins awards because she has a great publicity team. Pick up Variety, going into the Oscar season: She has tens of thousands of dollars of ads, in there, just like Taylor Swift has, in Billboard, going into the music awards season. Those ads, seen by voting members, definitely effect outcomes.

Streep is comical, in spite of herself, when it comes to accents. Her accent changes, over the duration of a single movie. Hilarious. One minute she's from Boston, the next Australia, the next .......? She also over-acts, to an uncomfortable extent, in big scenes.

Again, check out her Oscar crusade ads, in Variety. They're an eye opener, if you've never seen them.

Obviously, I respect everyone's opinion. We all see things the way we do. Streep has millions of fans. I happen to not be one of them, however.

Y'know, it's funny, I almost added to my post "We all know @treeguy64 's opinion of Meryl streep, so I know he won't agree with me..... " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back