Tough Weekend Coming For Louisiana

fmdog44

Well hurricane season wasted no time getting started and the season doesn't end until November. This approaching "storm" while hopefully not developing any more than a category one will impact their inland waters dramatically. Keep an eye on the flooding that will occur this weekend along the coastland.

Yes, just heard from A FB friend who let us know she is getting herself and her pets ready in case they need to evacuate. They are lucky as they do have someplace to go

I was watching that on the news this morning. They were flooded after, I think 8 inches of rain and they said they were expecting 10 inches more. Or I might have that backwards, but either way, it's horrible. After seeing the videos of the flooding I don't have the nerve to complain about the heat here in central California while I sit under my A/C.

The offshore oil rigs in the Gulf are closing down for the storm, but Cruise ships are keeping their weekend schedules to leave port (Galveston) ... People have been told to pack Dramamine. :p

Rain maker for us and we need it..I just hate it for New Orleans they don't need it.

Back