Treatment/testing Started This Week In NY For Malaria Drug Cocktail In Worst Patients

A second study by French expert helps confirm it's effectiveness with coronavirus patients.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...aria-drug-helps-fight-coronavirus/ar-BB11Sa1G
Yes and other's are trying to discredit his findings. At least he is observing improvement with use of this drug.

This is how silly they are in trying to discredit him.

"No stranger to controversy, the colourful scientist with shoulder-length blond hair and grey beard, insists that the Chinese pulmonary expert Zhong Nanshan observed a similar pattern."

Who gives a crap what color hair and length it is or his beard color???
I don't. It has nothing to do with anything. 😡😡😡😡

Yes and other's are trying to discredit his findings. At least he is observing improvement with use of this drug.

This is how silly they are in trying to discredit him.

"No stranger to controversy, the colourful scientist with shoulder-length blond hair and grey beard, insists that the Chinese pulmonary expert Zhong Nanshan observed a similar pattern."

Who gives a crap what color hair and length it is or his beard color???
I don't. It has nothing to do with anything. 😡😡😡😡

Now there are competing ideas on ways to manage and/or treat the disease. Some are more worried their theories. Hopefully this drives discovery then a practical application.

Back