Unsolved: Looking For My Uncle Barry James Sheridan - Missing Since 12/11/1990 In N.Y.C.

Thank you so much. Yes we did try other detectives, in fact this case has been passed on to more detectives than I can even count and we also hired our own PIs along the way. My family has been submitting the case to TV shows (Dateline, Unsolved Mysteries, etc.) ever since he disappeared but nobody has agreed to air it. I'm currently contacting true crime podcasts and I've had some interest so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Brain Scratch is a good true crime podcast. He's very professional. I wish you a lot of luck with this.

I am so very sorry to hear what you are going through. Many years ago my grandfather went missing. He was in his 90's. I had 2 cousins that were nurses and they went to a lecture with Jean Dixon. When the lecture was over Jean Dixon walked over to them and said they would hear something in a few days.
they hadn't asked her anything. In a few days, a young boy tripped over his dead body. Strange but true.

Websleuths.com/forums/ is a very active site of folks who seek to solve missing persons cases - even very old cold cases. The site is well moderated and they are quite careful to keep users focused only on available evidence and not go down the rumor and gossip rabbit holes. I did a search and your Uncle's information is already posted there plus I see you have apparently posted on his thread as well. Good luck. It must be terribly frustrating to not have any answers.

Back