Urination Problem

Well I’m not a man but I’ve seen my man pee enough. He seldom uses the fly of his pants. He lifts his..er..equipment over the waistband while pushing the waistband down.

This works 99% of the time. The occasional mishap is when he accidentally lets go of the waistband before he’s done which flattens his junk against his belly and he hits himself under the chin with the stream 😂

Last edited:
Every so often, when I urinate, I wet my slacks. Then I have to change them. I'm 86. Are there any devices or solutions to prevent this problem other than removing my pants before I urinate?
I know it's a delicate subject, it happens more often for older men[and women]. I would take a little extra time to be sure the pee has completely flowed out of the urethra. It may be more difficult if neuropathy is creeping into those areas, and limiting sensory...sensation.

Mitch, I'm also 86 years old. I've had the roto-router done twice. After that, I had problems with leakage. So my urologist told me to get men's Depends NO flap on them. So I have to sit down every time I urinate. Sure helped me from getting the front of my pants wet.

I know it's hard to give up standing to uranate but some things do change as we get older & we have to accept it.

Dropping my pants to the floor did it. I never wet my pants now. At 86 my stream is not always strong.
My hat's off to ya. At 68, when I left the hospital after being treated 8 days for Sepsis & Ketoacidosis, my stream completely stopped & by 5:00am, I went to the ER. Doctor said it may have been caused by the 4 IV's they needed to treat those (potentially fatal) conditions with; the excess fluids causing too much strain on everything.

Back