Urotherapy ?

IKE

You just never can tell what you'll come across on the internet.

It appears there are some that feel that drinking their own urine has health benefits both internally as well as externally and apparently the practice has been around for ages both here and abroad........Google Urotherapy or Urine Therapy.

The old saying is, "don't knock it unless you've tried it", so I'm in no position to say anything negative about Urotherapy........but for me I find the thought of it rather distasteful. (no pun intended)

Do you or do you know of anyone that practices Urine Therapy ?

You just never can tell what you'll come across on the internet.

It appears there are some that feel that drinking their own urine has health benefits both internally as well as externally and apparently the practice has been around for ages both here and abroad........Google Urotherapy or Urine Therapy.

The old saying is, "don't knock it unless you've tried it", so I'm in no position to say anything negative about Urotherapy........but for me I find the thought of it rather distasteful. (no pun intended)

Do you or do you know of anyone that practices Urine Therapy ?

Might try it the day after too many beers!!
drunk02.gif

I've heard old farmers say that washing your hands in urine or chewing tobacco spit was a good way to heal blisters and toughen hands.

Not sure if it was an actual cure or some sort of a practical joke played on young fellas with tender hands.

I've heard old farmers say that washing your hands in urine or chewing tobacco spit was a good way to heal blisters and toughen hands.

Not sure if it was an actual cure or some sort of a practical joke played on young fellas with tender hands.

I don't know about that, but having streaks of chewing tobacco spit down the driver's side of a dented & rusted pick-up truck guarantees that

nobody in their Lexus or Cadillac Escalade will be cutting you off, when trying to get on the freeway. ;)

I don't know about that, but having streaks of chewing tobacco spit down the driver's side of a dented & rusted pick-up truck guarantees that

nobody in their Lexus or Cadillac Escalade will be cutting you off, when trying to get on the freeway. ;)

My father chewed tobacco and drove a big white car that looked like a giant half moon cookie, brown on one side and white on the other, LOL!

nonequipenombre2.gif

I read somewhere that some native American women urinated on their children's wounds. (scrapes, cuts etc.) To help heal them.

I've heard similar theories. I think they say you have about 10 minutes to use/reuse your urine before it becomes hazardous.

didnt mahatmus ghandi drink his own urine?

Why, yes he did! He drank his own urine, which gave him terrible bad breath. He didn't wear shoes, either, which toughened his feet until they were like hooves. Toward the end of his life, he was in very delicate health, but meditated a lot.

Thus, he was (.....everybody sing along now...) a supercallousedfragilemysticplaguedwithhalitosis.

OK, I'm finished.

I believe some miners trapped in a mine cave-in survived that way until help arrived. From personal experience, I know that urine applied when you've stepped on a sea urchin will ease the pain. Men are best equipped to do medicating.

My father chewed tobacco and drove a big white car that looked like a giant half moon cookie, brown on one side and white on the other, LOL!

nonequipenombre2.gif
In Texas, stains on the passenger side indicates the driver is married!!

I find this act to be disgusting. We are not supposed to say the word "never", but in this case, I will make the exception and say, "On my behalf, it will never happen." I have heard of people doing this for medicinal purposes, but really, what's wrong with using a 50 cent bottle of alcohol?

Back