Vaccine passports have come to my state.

Oh for sure I will Chic... I've heard so many stories about people who were exploited for expensive tests before they could fly back home...
I know. Don't let happen to you! Get you receive a booster so soon after being fully vaxxed? 'm just wondering how long a person has to wait for it to be safe to boost. :unsure:

they certainly don't..I keep getting texts now to tell me to come for the Booster..I just don't want to..I don't think it's necessary for me to have it, I didn't want the Vaxinations either , but they told me that it would earn me my freedom.. it hasn't... so I'm going to wait and see if they lift the ruling about Booster jabs as we go into 2022.. before I think about flying out of the country...we'll see maybe they'll ultimately feel Booster jabs are unnecessary
In Scotland the vaccine passport showing you are double jabbed becomes invalid four months after the date of your second jab.
At that point you must obtain one showing you are triple jabbed.
If you don’t you will be barred from places where they are required.
Fortunately Wales hasn’t gone down that route.

I know. Don't let happen to you! Get you receive a booster so soon after being fully vaxxed? 'm just wondering how long a person has to wait for it to be safe to boost. :unsure:
yes I've had my invites from the doctor to go and get the booster... it's been 3 months since I had the 2nd vaccine

yes I've had my invites from the doctor to go and get the booster... it's been 3 months since I had the 2nd vaccine
I was supposed to able to get mine until 6 months after, but then they lowered it to 4 months for over 65... and that may have changed again. Doesn't sound like a lot of consistency.

No talk about a 4th yet here, not that I know if. But I suspect they would give you any boosters you wanted just for the asking. No lines, and lots of advertising saying "free" and "no waiting". And it seems few questions asked.

Today, 1st of February in Perth is show proof of double vaccination day.
I went to Beatty Park swimming pool for my hydrotherapy session, produced proof of vaccination.
Therapy session over, time for coffee, had to show proof of vaccination again.
Can not get into the place without proof, then have to show it again to have a coffee.

Back