Someone hear my prayer
Someone hear my prayer
Someone hear my prayer
Someone hear my prayer
Someone hear my prayer
Someone hear my prayer
Someone hear my prayer
For A NEW SOUTH WALES

Listen while you read! The Alarm Miscellaneous New South Wales Pit shaft wheels turn for the last time In the Rhondda tonight The Davey lamps that shone so brightly There's no more need for their light As the last piece of coal is cut From the belly of the black seamed hole A man walks home alone Past a church full of mourning souls Throughout his lifetime he has fought He has given his life In tears the congregation sing Cwm Rhondda Oh my Lord Great is the rape of the fair country To Botany Bay for my Great Grandfathers Deportation sailed Great so great is the fair country GREAT IS THE NEED FOR A NEW SOUTH WALES The slag heap stares It blocks out the sky It kees this Rhondda grey The stale beer spills from angry drinkers Their arguments do the same A choir voice cries it shatters the silence Where's the future in this place The question hangs unanswered All eyes on a new born babe In another lifetime men fought hard Men gave their lives For the charter that would save their sons Cwm Rhondda Oh my Lord Great, great change in the fair country The future lies with the sons and daughters South will meet with North Say, say a prayer for the fair country GREAT IS THE NEED FOR A NEW SOUTH WALES Throughout a lifetime men have fought Men have given their lives To hear the congregation sing CWM RHONDDA OH MY LORD Great, great change in the fair country The future lies with the sons and daughters South will meet with North Say, say a prayer for the fair country GREAT IS THE NEED FOR A NEW SOUTH WALES Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer For A NEW SOUTH WALES
Listen while you read! The Alarm Miscellaneous New South Wales Pit shaft wheels turn for the last time In the Rhondda tonight The Davey lamps that shone so brightly There's no more need for their light As the last piece of coal is cut From the belly of the black seamed hole A man walks home alone Past a church full of mourning souls Throughout his lifetime he has fought He has given his life In tears the congregation sing Cwm Rhondda Oh my Lord Great is the rape of the fair country To Botany Bay for my Great Grandfathers Deportation sailed Great so great is the fair country GREAT IS THE NEED FOR A NEW SOUTH WALES The slag heap stares It blocks out the sky It kees this Rhondda grey The stale beer spills from angry drinkers Their arguments do the same A choir voice cries it shatters the silence Where's the future in this place The question hangs unanswered All eyes on a new born babe In another lifetime men fought hard Men gave their lives For the charter that would save their sons Cwm Rhondda Oh my Lord Great, great change in the fair country The future lies with the sons and daughters South will meet with North Say, say a prayer for the fair country GREAT IS THE NEED FOR A NEW SOUTH WALES Throughout a lifetime men have fought Men have given their lives To hear the congregation sing CWM RHONDDA OH MY LORD Great, great change in the fair country The future lies with the sons and daughters South will meet with North Say, say a prayer for the fair country GREAT IS THE NEED FOR A NEW SOUTH WALES Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer Someone hear my prayer For A NEW SOUTH WALES

Thank you for posting that. EXTRAORDINARY!

Back