WalMart Experience

I looked at Kohl's that's the closest - about 10 miles away. After I eneterd all my criteria as to size and style, it came up with this:

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-379623/croft-barrow-pull-on-jeans-womens-plus.jsp?skuId=womens elastic waist jeans&search=379623&submit-search=web-regular&storeIds=691
Those look like what you were mentioning and I like the tapered leg. Do you have a sewing machine? Pants can be taken in (sew the sides of the legs also) and elastic could be added to the waist band with a casing. Also if you have an alteration place in your area. That can cost but if it helps you keep clothes you like.

Also @debodun do you go to thrift stores? There are tutorials on how to turn a top sheet into a fitted sheet though you may need to add some fabric or use a larger top sheet. Another place to look for clothes.

Those look exactly what you were wishing for. You could get 2 pairs for $60. Ten miles is not too far for doing a return if you don’t care for them.

Yeah. I though them to be sorta pricey.
Deb do you have an aversion to polyester slacks with elastic waists? Maybe you could find a friend to purchase them online for you or check the thrift shops? They're like $15 or $16.

Back