Watcha!

Omits

Here I am. nothing special I'm afraid. Just another decaying carcass whiling away the days. :p Cheer up you say–OK I will. I'm 74 (pushing 80!) and live in Dorset England (don't know if this is a UK site or worldwide (anyone?) so I can focus. Hobbies are trying to learn the keyboard and writing a Sc-Fi novel and of course have an allotment. Walk each day about three Km. Probably enough boasting for now so look forward to getting stuck in. Best Regards, Rodger.

Stuck in what? 😂. Welcome to the forum.

Hmm, decaying carcass, 🤦🏻‍♀️. My son always says he is coming back as a zombie. Then, when we asked him to help us build a shed, he said he would never help us build a shed again.

So I told him I would build my own shed, bury his zombie butt under it, and he would be stuck in my backyard-fovever.

The forum is world wide, please wear a 😷, 😂.

Welcome to the forums, Rodger!
roger-that-300x300.jpg

Hi Rodger,welcome glad you found us
You'll meet wonderful people from around the world which makes this forum unique
My sister lives in Ham/Richmond Eng
Enjoy yourself here
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Here I am. nothing special I'm afraid. Just another decaying carcass whiling away the days. :p Cheer up you say–OK I will. I'm 74 (pushing 80!) and live in Dorset England (don't know if this is a UK site or worldwide (anyone?) so I can focus. Hobbies are trying to learn the keyboard and writing a Sc-Fi novel and of course have an allotment. Walk each day about three Km. Probably enough boasting for now so look forward to getting stuck in. Best Regards, Rodger.
Welcome from Oregon USA. I'm also a writer. Is this your first book?

Back