Watched forum

How can I "unwatch" a forum? Specifically, I accidentally clicked on "watch" for this forum, but don't want notifications every time someone posts anything.

I tested it a few times, always works as expected. Please try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser. If you don't know how, Google "clear browser cache."

Thank you, Matrix. I clicked on it and it showed I was watching the forum. I clicked on it again, and it showed the same thing. :(
Not quite sure I understand. But when you click the "Watch" (or "Unwatch") button, a little popup window appears giving you a couple of choices with a "Watch" button. If you're completely blocking popups in your browser, that may cause you not to see the popup.

Not quite sure I understand. But when you click the "Watch" (or "Unwatch") button, a little popup window appears giving you a couple of choices with a "Watch" button. If you're completely blocking popups in your browser, that may cause you not to see the popup.
I see the pop-up; it just doesn't allow me to change what's checked. I'll live with it if I have to clear my cache, Matrix; that causes other problems. Thanks, though.

I just thought of something -- I used a browser that I've never before used for this site and checked another browser that I use for this. Both of them showed "watch." I guess it simply had never changed to watching the forum. Good news! :) I'll never to that again! :)

Back