Watching Legion on Hulu FX

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
Legion is about a guy diagnosed with schizophrenia, only to learn he is gifted with special powers. As a young man, he spent most of his time locked away for observation. Enter the girl and of course the guy immediately falls for her, who is part of an organized group of mutants, all of which have special powers.

The government seeks to experiment, control or destroy uncooperative members of society who pose a threat to their authority. Mutants grow up thinking they're crazy when indeed they merely different from the dominant roles in society.

Imagine if society's view of mental health symptoms were an acceptable norm and being different was embraced as individuality rather than a disease. Ideally this might seem Utopisitc, however, the symptoms I incurred were not pleasant by any means.

I watched a couple episodes of the 1st season on F/X in '17,which is based on the Marvel Comics character'David Haller/Legion'. The show was a bit strange,at times I had hard time following the storyline I watched it because I like actor,Dan Stevens who plays the lead.
Its funny,I never liked him as 'Matthew Crawley' in British drama'Downton Abbey',but I changed my mind when I saw him in updated movie version of 'Beauty&The Beast''16.He played the 'beast' was terrific

Back