Water

Both. I run tap water through a "Zero Water" Pitcher. Otherwise it doesn't taste very good. I also keep bottled water around mostly for company - because I know some people think it's better.

City tap water is gross. Even getting soda fountain being made from tap water is super gross. Nothing like a chlorinated root beer. 😖

Tap water and bottled water. I really must get a filtering system so I’m not contributing to the plastic bottle dilemma. Starsongs solution is perfect.

We have a natural ground spring not far from us which has the nicest water ever. People come from all over to get some of this free delicious cold spring water.

I lived at Lake Tahoe for decades, where the tap water was excellent. I got spoiled. Now (as of 9 months ago) I'm in a rural high desert community on a GID water system and the tap water is awful! I'm a big time water drinker, even through wintertime. A few days ago I decided to treat myself and signed up for bottled water delivery, with a hot/cold dispenser. Oh the simple pleasures of life (y):)

Back