Welcome back to Revesby

Warrigal

SF VIP
My church in Revesby has been closed for months now since the the last lockdown. Services and prayers have been available online and there have been link ups via social media but I haven't bothered with that very much. I had started to detach.

Yesterday was the first Sunday that we have been able to gather face to face and we held our 'service' outdoors by having a picnic in the community garden at the front of the church. We ate from cardboard boxes to keep Covid safe but we were able to dump the face masks and catch up with everyone.

This link is to a snippet of video that shows a little of what it was like.

(2) Facebook

Last edited:
My church in Revesby has been closed for months now since the the last lockdown. Services and prayers have been available online and there have been link ups via social media but I haven't bothered with very much. I had started to detach.

Yesterday was the first Sunday that we have been able to gather face to face and we held our 'service' outdoors by having a picnic in the community garden at the front of the church. We ate from cardboard boxes to keep Covid safe but we were able to dump the face masks and catch up with everyone.

This link is to a snippet of video that shows a little of what it was like.

(2) Facebook
That sounds wonderful.
:)

Back