What Brand and Type of Cell Phone Do You Have Now?

I also still have all the Iphone and blackberry boxes those phones came in when new.. and the boxes are in mint condition...
here are some of those aforementioned Apple Iphone boxes that our previous phones came in, which i still have with all the inners included unopened and un-eeded...The Iphone 4 still has it's phone inside as you can see, albeit that it was used for about a year or 2 and is still in perfect working order albeit out of date for apps etc, it belonged to my O/H .... .... and the boxes date back to 2012... ..as you can see we take care of our stuff very well...Maybe a collector will be interested in them at some point.. ..and I still have more that I haven't shown here ..

An antique dealer acquaintance told me that tomorrows' antiques are todays' disposables...

phone-boxes-HD.jpg

Iphone-box-phone-HD-2021.jpg

iphone-boxes-HD.jpg

Iphone-box-mint-HD.jpg

One can only presume either you never make phone calls or you use a landline most of the time.. :D
That's pretty well the case. We have a landline with an unlimited calls plan and I only use a mobile for "emergencies" or most often, getting a pass code from the bank when I access my account. We also occasionally use Zoom to talk to our daughters.

I sure appreciated the navigation system on my phone last night when I was driving in the rain. I have a hard enough time reading street signs during the day when it's clear. At night when it's raining used to be a b*tch, but with the navigation system, it's a piece of cake. :)

Last edited:

Back