What do you look for in a new car?

To the headrest discomfort post, most can be removed and reinstalled backwards allowing both comfort and collision protection. To those valuing warranty, the quality of a Honda product will make that a rare issue. 45 mpg is a reasonable expectation from an Accord hybrid in reliable comfort. The reason Mercedes and BMW have poor resale value is because they are so expensive to repair and maintain. Status and style are not logical reasons to consider when buying a vehicle.

Back in 2014 I was looking to replace my 21 year old van. I was so used to all the room in that van that, frankly, my first want was a big trunk. LOL And I wanted a sporty looking car like an SUV, but with better mileage. So, I bought a Hyundai Accent Hatchback with a big trunk and a 5 year warranty, whereas all the others only had 3 years warranty. It also has free maintenance for life, I go twice a year to change the oil and it hasn't cost me a dime to change oil for 5 years. They've even washed my car a couple of times and they always check everything, including the tires and brakes.

This is a pic of my car and that's my 21 year old van waiting for my daughter to come pick up, gave it to her for free.

IMG_8056.JPG

DEPENDABILITY!!!!!!! I had a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder...long story short it was time to trade her in...I had a few problems with my Nissan, always had to check the oil..had a oil leak which the dealer ship, I feel messed up my vehicle. Hubby knew a Lexus SUV was the vehicle I wanted..when we got back together he told me it was time to trade my Nissan in.. I was on board..lol. I know Lexus are pretty good dependable vehicles which hold their value, I've always been drawn to Lexus SUV's. I do not foresee trading my vehicle in therefore I had to get one that will stand the test of time...lol.

Back