What does It Mean When a Poster is Following You?

Beezer

I've had a couple of notifications that certain posters are following me. What does this entail? How does this feature work? Is it just a way for someone to track each of my posts?

I'm just curious.

Or maybe it's a sign that I've finally 'arrived' on this forum...I don't have one, but TWO stalkers! lol!

I follow someone if they post sensible and interesting Posts/Topics so I get notified if they post something new, I see it really as a compliment. The only time I don`t follow someone(Even if I like their post) is if their profile is empty, as many are(no offense) but that`s just me:unsure:

I appreciate my followers, I'm lucky to have 65 followers.That's 65 people who are interested in what I have to say... that's a real compliment
But like Beezer, I want to know what does that really mean? Does it mean I'll see the posts of people I follow even when I'm not involved in the threads they post in? I don't think so because I don't always see the posts of people I'm following. :unsure: I am following a few members and I know a few are following me. I take it as a compliment too.

@Gary O', the most important person that follows you is Mrs. Gary O', There is no dought in my mind that you have many folks that appreciate the person you are. How did that happen? By being a loving, kind, brave, strong devoted man in all areas of your life.

The wildlife in your area are also shouting your praise, if they are hungry or sick they will come for your care. They feel the love when they visit your home and know it is a safe place.

@Gary O', the most important person that follows you is Mrs. Gary O'

True that
We've been following each other around for over 54 years

There is no dought in my mind that you have many folks that appreciate the person you are. How did that happen? By being a loving, kind, brave, strong devoted man in all areas of your life.
Hasn't always been, sweet lady
Whatever good has not been of my own

There's a text
'By beholding we are changed'

I'm learning to know that one

The wildlife in your area are also shouting your praise, if they are hungry or sick they will come for your care. They feel the love when they visit your home and know it is a safe place.
Yes, they are the little gifts in this life

Hey, who can resist?

z.jpg

The rewards of attention to the wee wild ones are without price

my bud.jpg

yZZRpv8.jpg

3JqEr16.jpg

S9cTSmY.jpg

Last edited:
i am following you because i like you. i like your sense of humor, i like the way you reply, i think you are interesting. you might live near me and if you did, i would say, let's meet for a cup of coffee and just chat.

Back