What happened to twin size bed sheets?

Product "selection" is often quite limited in small towns....local stores only stock items that they can sell fairly quickly. Larger stores...Walmart, Target, and even Dollar General, etc....still sell basic Twin sheets.
However, with your present eye/health conditions, you probably find it difficult to travel any distance. You would be well advised to get a Credit Card and begin to do much of your shopping online. After all, we all get older, and face limitations....so planning for such eventualities is necessary.

The smallest I can find around here is Twin XL
I'd never heard of them, but now I'll know when I settle down someplace to check for the twin sheet length dimension. I guess it makes sense with how tall some people are. Toilets come in different heights too, as I've discovered from staying at hotels, I feel like I need a box so my feet don't dangle.

I'm surprised they are hard to find actually. I have a queen bed and wouldn't mind having a regular double again but the cats need the room also.

Can you safety pin the bottom sheet in place at the foot of the bed? Sheets like to shift anyway.

I have long length sheet grippers that are meant to go under the width of the mattress , but eventually they get stretched out or the fasteners break. I can't find the long ones anymore, just the ones you showed taht go on the corners. Pins just tear the sheet. I have a real problem with the fitted sheet bunching up and an over-sized sheet exacerbates the problem.

Back