What have you bought recently?

Kaila

SF VIP

Jules

I bought a small sunscreen that is very thick. It’s designed for problem areas like dark spots. It all worked on my black eye - the area under my eye. Basically covered the purple. Also popped into a thrift store and bought a container that holds 6 vinegar type bottles. In hindsight, that was $4 wasted.

Marie5656

I have been hanging on to a $50 Amazon gift card, Decided to use it today. I bought this cart for my laundry. I do have one aready which I have used for both laundry and grocery trips. Decided I wanted two. So I do not have to always pile laundry on the floor to go for a grocery trip. Plus the new one has 4 wheels instead of just two.
You know you are an adult when this gets you excited.
I still have money left on the card, so will hang on to it for another time

71MwGJHrOTL._AC_SX569_.jpg

hollydolly

SF VIP
Today among other things I bought 2 lamps..I've had my eye on the silver one for a while, and today both of them were on Sale at half price..
It's night time now here.. 10pm.. so I'm sorry about the quality of the pics...

The silver one has crushed diamanté decoration which you can't clearly see... and the one for the spare room is a lot larger than it looks in the photo, but a perfect matching colour for that room..

I was delighted to find scented Sachets smelling of Night Blooming Jasmine.. ooooh I love that smell. We have night blooming jasmine growing by our front door in Spain and I miss it very much.. so now I have one sachet here in my office room and it smells glorious, and I've put one in the hall, and in the spare room...

Last edited:

StarSong

Awkward is my Superpower
Today among other things I bought 2 lamps..I've had my eye on the silver one for a while, and today both of them were on Sale at half price..
It's night time now here.. 10pm.. so I'm sorry about the quality of the pics...

The silver one has crushed diamanté decoration which you can't clearly see... and the one for the spare room is a lot larger than it looks in the photo, but a perfect matching colour for that room..

I was delighted to find scented Sachets smelling of Night Blooming Jasmine.. ooooh I love that smell. We have night blooming jasmine growing by our front door in Spain and I miss it very much.. so now I have one sachet here in my office room and it smells glorious, and I've put one in the hall, and in the spare room...
@hollydolly, I love your taste in furnishings - wish you could be my decorator!

hollydolly

SF VIP
@hollydolly, I love your taste in furnishings - wish you could be my decorator!
wow, that's a compliment indeed, thank you very much.. 🤗.. my o/h always sneered at my taste, we always had to have his...hence the reason for me changing so much around the house now he's gone