What is Stalking? (Humor)

Have to admit that i chuckled, despite the fact i've been stalked by 2 different exes almost 30yrs apart and had to get restraining order on #3 husband 7 yrs AFTER our divorce.'
That picture creeps me out bigtime. 😨 So sorry you've had to deal with stalking, @feywon ... it's so horrible and all too often there's just a slap on the wrist if anything at all. :(

That picture creeps me out bigtime. 😨 So sorry you've had to deal with stalking, @feywon ... it's so horrible and all too often there's just a slap on the wrist if anything at all. :(
Thanks but with #3 DH it was a case of wanting it on record in case he went off deep end entirely, and to be honest to warn him there could be consequences if he persisted.

Worst part was he worked on UW campus as did my daughter and i. He had first tried it 2 yrs post divorce when he first worked on campus. i asked my boss to discreetly check with his boss if there was any legit reason for him to be in our building 3-4 times a week--just when i was leaving on routine trip across campus. There wasn't, but his boss said he'd been 'awol' a lot and had a talk with him.

The 2nd time it started up was with an email via UW's intranet. (only email of mine he had access to). Most men couldn't see how it was subtly threatened except for a male police officer who suggested getting the RO. But i had to laugh over that meme because it was so accurate about how deluded most stalkers are about their behavior. Truthful humor is funniest to me.

Last edited:

Back