What Is The Most Cluttered Room In Your Home?

Lee

Mine is the spare bedroom, supposed to be a spare bedroom but there is no bed. It features bins of fabric, projects which will never get done, probably 40 jigsaw puzzles, a cat bed, cat not in the bed but he's in there somewhere, sewing corner unit covered with bits and pieces....the sewing machine is in there somewhere, pictures yet to be hung or donated, a wine rack, a small freezer, teddy bears and dolls which are yet to be finished, paint supplies etc. etc. etc.

I will straighten things out one day, for now I just close the door.

Ron and I hate clutter. There's really no room in the house that has accumulations of things like you're talking about. Things are pretty organized. There's a small storage area in the back of the garage/workshop that needs to be cleaned up and tidied some, but that's about it.

I have a back room...A Bed, A Bureau, where I put my linens....A closet loaded with clothes and many papers....
I'm ready to get rid of a lot of stuff...My daughter will help me....She gives clothes away where she lives.....She emptied her attic...She didn't
realize how much stuff she had....It's time to get rid of things we don't need....You never know when we will move...….

yes I moved in 4years ago as we down sized as u call it ' but as I said my spare room is badly cluttered but
it surprises me really as I dont hoard at all 'this stuff is brought from house A to house B .. its just I have not got round to fixing it yet 'it needs decorating so roll on warmer days --then out comes the roller /paint ...

Mine has to be my very large walk-in closet/storage room. I have many things in boxes and containers in there, and although I think I know where everything is, there's a lot of stuff on both walls.
BUT I can still walk all the way to the end of the room ... (y)
Mine too... exactly the same . It's my big walk in closet ( dressing room)... but I put everything on shelves in there when there's no space for it elsewhere. Boxes and baskets of stuff..on both walls but like you still plenty space to walk down the middle to the window... . I do have a go at clearing it every few weeks , but things just keep creeping back in..

The attic, the shed, my office and the garage. None of which are really bad, they just always seem to need some "fine tuning."

Of course, right now the whole house is cluttered with puppy toys. I counted 28 of them on the floor a couple of days ago. Daisy seems to feel quite proud of the contents of her toy box and drags them out into new piles in the different rooms every day. We never had a dog that loved toys quite like this one.

Back