What is Your Favorite Phone App?

I just have one, It has a black list and it has a white list. The black iist doesn't let anyone on that list to ring my phone.
Also it blocks unknown numbers, known numbers that are not welcome.
The white list does the opposite, the calls go through.

Google maps. I like being able to drive knowing where I’m going since this app offers a map and step by step directions.

Next is the weather app since I like to know how warm to dress before I take the girls out for their walk

Keesh I’ve never tried to use the Notes app here. In what manner? Happy to give it a shot so we can determine if it’s the app, the forum, or your phone that’s the issue.
Ok thanks. I used to use that NOTES app to write my posts on before I posted them. That way I can double check my grammar, spelling, etc., before I post. Plus sometimes my posts are long so this app really helps. Now the site won’t let me use it.

Could you try writing a small note on your note app and see if you can post it here. Please.

Ok thanks. I used to use that NOTES app to write my posts on before I posted them. That way I can double check my grammar, spelling, etc., before I post. Plus sometimes my posts are long so this app really helps. Now the site won’t let me use it.

Could you try writing a small note on your note app and see if you can post it here. Please.
I tried. The only way I can get it to post here is to copy and paste.

This is a test of the notes app to see if it will post to senior forums.

I have Facebook, Messenger, Google Maps (don't use this one much as half the time it doesn't know where I am going), Wase - this is the best one for driving (even for cottage country), Weather Network, Instatgram, Twitter, Lose it, Google Play music. I have others but I don't use as much.

Google Mail, Dark Sky (weather), Apple News +, Amazon, Bank app, Calendars 5, Apple Maps, Our Groceries, Spotify, Google Keep/Evernote, Twitter, Facebook. I have many others but don't use them daily or as much as ones listed.

Whatsapp. Free calls anywhere in country and world free. Actually clearer than when using Verizon.
whatsapp is one of the best apps ever invented ...as you say free anywhere.. unlike texts...

Call blocker is another of the best, to stop all the spam calls... I never get a spam call more than once because the blocker is so efficient..

Recently I read some apps can cause phone batteries to run down a lot faster simply by being on the phone, even when you're not actively using it.
I've noticed faster battery drainage lately, wondering if an app I installed could be the reason?
JaniceM - you can go into your 'settings' then 'battery' and it will show you which apps are draining your battery and you then back into settings and 'cellular' and you can turn off the ones you don't use as much. Hope this helps.

JaniceM - you can go into your 'settings' then 'battery' and it will show you which apps are draining your battery and you then back into settings and 'cellular' and you can turn off the ones you don't use as much. Hope this helps.
Thank you for the info! I don't have much experience with smartphones, so I appreciate your advice.

Back