What makes a woman sexy to you? What makes a man sexy to you?

What makes a man sexy to me is his way about him so to say, confidence along with a bit of shyness,
and a general overall appeal, twinkle in his eyes, lingering smile, oh so many other things too, just
a fun topic....

What makes a man sexy to me has changed over the years.
When I was young it was looks. I was partial to blond or light hair, clean shaven, and because I’m a tall woman, the man had to be taller. He also had to be well built, not lanky or skinny.

My ex was none of these things 😂 but he was the most intelligent man I’d ever met and I realized I found that hugely attractive. Unfortunately that intelligence just fueled ever more creative ways to abuse me.

My husband is very sexy to me. He’s all leanness and ropy muscle. He shaves his head and has a trim beard.

I find it fascinating how my tastes have changed over the last 50 years.

Ready?
He has:
laughing, flirty eyes, is strong and solid, not fully tamed and won't be, commands respect, stands tall, articulate writer and speaker, profound thinker, HAPPY, bold and unafraid, confident, self-actualized, stands alone, STANDS BEHIND HIS WORD. laughs heartily, has wisdom, personality,
Extreme INTELLIGENCE, well-read, has his own style, his own values, KINDNESS, loves to be touched, a combination of strength and gentleness.
Big and cuddly! If he is spiritual and has a beautiful soul, I melt! I find a little beard and a little tummy sexy. Oh! SINGLE is good!

Oh! (Just thought of something else! analytical! it's very MASCULINE to be able to handle tools in construction or vehicle repair!
That's so exciting to me!

Last edited:
Wide range of female nonverbal body and emotional vibes. For one personal example, news photo Sunday of hydration gal was next to Kittle. Small clean thin athletic young woman with a northern Caucasian naturally beautiful face. Attraction power sort of like two magnets the closer I might be to her the stronger undeniable natural attraction especially looking into her face, eyes. That also speaks to being physically close where for the sake of the real subject, it matters most.

12423a.jpg

Last edited:
Brains! Beauty fades over the years but brains just keep getting better and better.
Sense of Humour! I love a gal with a sense of humour. In this crazy, weird, war loving world, anyone with a sense of humour is a survivalist.

All that Hollywood madness about blond hair, big boobs and a big rear end is "for the birds" if you ask me. Give me a gal with brains and a sense of humour and I am starry-eyed and tickled pink/

Attachments

• Not My Type.jpg
    Not My Type.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 3
Ready?
He has:
laughing, flirty eyes, is strong and solid, not fully tamed and won't be, commands respect, stands tall, articulate writer and speaker, profound thinker, HAPPY, bold and unafraid, confident, self-actualized, stands alone, STANDS BEHIND HIS WORD. laughs heartily, has wisdom, personality,
Extreme INTELLIGENCE, well-read, has his own style, his own values, KINDNESS, loves to be touched, a combination of strength and gentleness.
Big and cuddly! If he is spiritual and has a beautiful soul, I melt! I find a little beard and a little tummy sexy. Oh! SINGLE is good!

Oh! (Just thought of something else! analytical! it's very MASCULINE to be able to handle tools in construction or vehicle repair!
That's so exciting to me!
Don't want much, do ya? LOL

Back