What shows and or movies are you or have you watched on Netflix?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
I just cancelled 2 of my streaming tv apps. So I am looking to find what all is good on Netflix? I've heard You is good and getting ready to watch that but need some more shows to watch. Thank you in advance.

Breaking Bad, Ozark, Supernatural. They are very dark shows, though, for the most part.
I love Breaking Bad and watched it about 7 times but that's enough for me. I think I watched Ozark but forgot what it's about since there were limited seasons to it. Haven't seen Supernatural but really am not into that type of show. Thanks!

Have not seen Norsemen and should look into that. Longmire sound familiar if only I've seen the ads for it. I will look into that too, thank you.
I forgot Longmire. Very good. It got me into the books, which are better, except for the last few. I met the author, in Austin. A good guy, very outgoing and friendly.

Watched 2 parts of 3 "Dracula." Holding off watching the third because then it will be over. I get separation anxiety. It's that good, real scary, great cast.

We ended up canceling our Netflix subscription when we found out that we had most of the same movies in our dvd movie library that was on Netflix.

Just watched "Once upon a time in Hollywood.". What was the purpose of the extraneous scene on the roof where Brad Pitt took off his shirt to show his ripped body? Was dissapointed in the movie. Oh well! Small stuff!
Haven't seen that one. I'll try and watch it and if it's bad imo shut it off. Thanks.

Back