What song most suits your voice range and you like singing it?

hypochondriac

Bob Dylans Like a Rolling Stone most suits my voice range. And I do like singing it. Oh the bitterness in that song !!
" now you dont talk so loud!
now you dont walk so proud"
i have done it at Karaoke with huge success!! (in my humble opinion) 😂

wish i could sing like Freddie Mercury....but i caaaant!
"Anybooooody
fined meeeee
sumboooody
toooooo
laaaaaaarv"

I don't sing, but I do whistle (and pretty good I'm told).
The theme from Genevieve and most of Arty Shaw's stuff I know off by heart. When Moses and I were much younger I whistled after girls and got me gob slapped sometimes for doing so......it was better when they whistled after me....😁

I don't sing, but I do whistle (and pretty good I'm told).
The theme from Genevieve and most of Arty Shaw's stuff I know off by heart. When Moses and I were much younger I whistled after girls and got me gob slapped sometimes for doing so......it was better when they whistled after me....😁
tell ya what, there must have been some great acoustics in those caves when you and Moses were young, Bill...;)

I love to sing. I sing all the time around the house, around my dogs, around my 4 kids...but you'll never catch me singing in public. I have a daughter who sings and plays her late father's guitar. It warms my heart.

Conversation often reminds me of lyrics to songs. Blue Bayou by Linda Ronstadt best suits my voice range, not that I can sing as well as her, but that range feels comfortable for me.

I love to sing. I sing all the time around the house, around my dogs, around my 4 kids...but you'll never catch me singing in public. I have a daughter who sings and plays her late father's guitar. It warms my heart.

Conversation often reminds me of lyrics to songs. Blue Bayou by Linda Ronstadt best suits my voice range, not that I can sing as well as her, but that range feels comfortable for me.
poor poor pitiful me
blue bayou
tracks of my tears
I used to have the album of hers. she had a great voice. attractive gal too.

I've never considered myself a good singer, but sometimes the need outweighs the fear. So I'm going to fudge a little bit and say the songs our band has written and recorded.

I sang lead on most of our tunes and was very fortunate to have the missus and our bass player sing backup with me. They both have much better voices than myself but just wanted to stay doing backup vocals. (So that's where.. 'The need outweighs the fear' thingy comes in.) We lost our original lead singer back when our gig band broke up many years before.

Nowadays I'm happy with the result. So those are the tunes that I like most, hum or sing to myself most of the time. If you're curious what Davey sounds like, here's our band web page. It's on the SoundCloud website and all free to listen to. The first song on the list, Friendly Intervention, is the newest song we posted back in January.

Here's the link to our band web page and if you do drop in, Thank You appreciate it very much.. :)
(If you click on the name, Partly Banded at the top, it will take you to our web page.)

Last edited:
I've never considered myself a good singer, but sometimes the need outweighs the fear. So I'm going to fudge a little bit and say the songs our band has written and recorded.

I sang lead on most of our tunes and was very fortunate to have the missus and our bass player sing backup with me. They both have much better voices than myself but just wanted to stay doing backup vocals. (So that's where.. 'The need outweighs the fear' thingy comes in.) We lost our original lead singer back when our gig band broke up many years before.

Nowadays I'm happy with the result. So those are the tunes that I like most, hum or sing to myself most of the time. If you're curious what Davey sounds like, here's our band web page. It's on the SoundCloud website and all free to listen to. The first song on the list, Friendly Intervention, is the newest song we posted back in January.

Here's the link to our band web page and if you do drop in, Thank You appreciate it very much.. :)
(If you click on the name, Partly Banded at the top, it will take you to our web page.)

nice bluesy sound is Friendly Intervention. well done. sounds a bit like an aussie band I cant think of the name right now.

Back