What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

This is "a little off topic"...but...
Couldn't watch "Eat, pray, love" the 1st time 'round'..
On today... nope!
(And don't know why)

Opinions, Anyone?😉

TCM played 'A Hard Day's Night', the first Beatle movie and I watched it again.
Enjoyed the music and 'Cranked Up' the volume when the songs come on.

My favorite part is toward the end when the Car Thief is trying to steal the Hillman Car.
Always a flood of memories as this was my first car, a Super Minx.
Not sure in 1965, why anyone would choose going to jail to steal a family, 97 cu.in. sedan.
(never locked my car, not sure any of them worked, but who would steal it?)

Your first car is FREEDOM! Loved that car.

The Last picture show
This was my favorite movie for many years and it started me on Larry McMurtry books.
watching 1995's "Sense and Sensibility" (screenplay by Emma Thompson)

My first J. Austen adaptation... propelled me into watching others and reading her great books

Coming up on it's 30th anniversary and still just as fresh and compelling as ever :love:

I have this on DVD and watch it over and over, such joyous ending!

One of my favorite actors but it is hard watching his mental struggles after the last 'Diehard' movie.
Yes, Bruce is also one of our favorite actors. My wife and I, our friends, started noticing serious changes in his acting since the movies Die Hard 4 and RED. We suspected that something was wrong, and over the years it turned out that there was a real reason for it.

TCM played 'A Hard Day's Night', the first Beatle movie and I watched it again.
Enjoyed the music and 'Cranked Up' the volume when the songs come on.

My favorite part is toward the end when the Car Thief is trying to steal the Hillman Car.
Always a flood of memories as this was my first car, a Super Minx.
Not sure in 1965, why anyone would choose going to jail to steal a family, 97 cu.in. sedan.
(never locked my car, not sure any of them worked, but who would steal it?)

Your first car is FREEDOM! Loved that car.
My first real boyfriend, soon to be husband, had a Hillman. Haven't seen one since.
This was prob in the late 1960s.

I caught the end of " Moonstruck" the other day and have seen the movie multiple times- it is a great movie!

I autotuned " Lawrence of Arabia" for later today on Directv- a movie I saw when it first came out and have seen it many times since- fantastic and a true story-
with all of the snow has been here lately , although it melts fast, I wanted a movie that has plenty of Sunshine in it and yet today we might reach 60 degrees.
T.E. Lawrence also wrote "The Seven Pillars of Wisdom" , a historic personal description of the 'Arab Revolt' that ended in 1918. If you like history, this is quite a book. It also reveals the politics between the British and King Faisal that changed the Arab nation.

The British actors are excellent and this movie won many awards.
Lawrence of Arabia.jpgT.E.Lawrence Colonel British Army

Back