What Was the Last Snack You Had?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
I realize we can snack on just about anything. I like to have a snack each day but don't always.

My last snack was Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn (popcorn!)-kind of a sweetish taste to it...not bad.

What was your last snack?

pepsi-mini.jpg

Go for it Ruthanne... chocolate is good for you...

Chocolate is made from Cocoa , cocoa is a bean..beans are vegetables... , don't deny yourself vegetables... :LOL:
Funny hollydolly...yeah, I too think Chocolate is one of the "4 major food groups". My last snack was last night...make my own low carb chocolate snacks consisting of:

Unsweetened chocolate, peanut butter, natural low carb sweetner, coconut (unsweetened), rice krispies, dried cranberries and almond meal. Drop them by rounded spoonfuls onto a piece of foil, freeze them for 15 minute or so, then pop them in a zip lock bag and keep in the fridge. They are my fav snack! Enjoy, you'all!

Pop Corners. They are like a cross between a rice cake and a nacho chip. I really like them and usually get them at Job Lots where they are only $1.79 for a 5 oz. bag. They come in 7 flavor varieties, but I usually just get the White Cheddar or Jalapeno Cheddar, depending on what is available. Here is more info on them:

https://www.popcorners.com/pop-corners
I love the white cheddar variety of most stuff!

Back