What Was The Last Thing That Made You Smile?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
What was the last thing that made you smile? BTW, It's nice to be back here.

For me, the latest thing that made me smile...it was my physical therapist today. She is a lovely, helpful, wise, caring Asian woman helping me get all the kinks worked out. We were talking about the exercises and also that my brother is in town for awhile. Today she helped me to be able to get up steps without pain and that is something to smile about in my book:eek:

So, enough about me...

What was the last thing that made YOU smile?:eek:

Welcome back Ruthanne, its been awhile. Missed you. The look of awe and pleasure on my son's face when he came in a few hours ago to show off his new paint sprayer for his cabinetry shop. You would have thought he found the love of his life. It made me smile.

Oh wow!! Seeing your name at the top Ruthanne, I thought this must have been an old post that had been resurrected..I didn't read the first post...so hadn't realised you had started this today.

Good to see you back, it's been a while, but it's very nice to have you back again... :D...and pleased like me you're getting help with physiotherapy

Plumbing repairs. I'll spend whatever it takes to get everything working PERFECTLY. I need two HOT showers/day. And I mean, really hot! That means a new water heater every 7 years. Seeing any water where it doesn't belong (like from a leaky pipe) really bothers me. And when I flush, I want EVERYTHING to disappear on the first flush..... :lofl:

I like everything to flush on the first try, sigh, but old sewer pipes in the street so nope. Such a waste of water. Even comet won't flush away.

What was the last thing that made you smile? BTW, It's nice to be back here.

For me, the latest thing that made me smile...it was my physical therapist today. She is a lovely, helpful, wise, caring Asian woman helping me get all the kinks worked out. We were talking about the exercises and also that my brother is in town for awhile. Today she helped me to be able to get up steps without pain and that is something to smile about in my book:eek:

So, enough about me...

What was the last thing that made YOU smile?:eek:

Well, it would have to be seeing your post!! Welcome back, Ruthanne. Glad your PT session went well.

I like everything to flush on the first try, sigh, but old sewer pipes in the street so nope. Such a waste of water. Even comet won't flush away.

If you have one of the older toilets, you have to hold the lever down until the water leaves the bowl. The older ones depend on water only & need all 6 gallons. My newer ones only use 1.2 gallons (Gov. Regulations) & to make everything disappear with so little water, they have a piston that helps the flush with air. So, I get a real "BA-WOOSH" sound. :rofl:

Being able to get out and walk 2 days in a row with hardly any pain for the first time in months, due to some excellent physiotherapy on my Displaced kneecap...

Good for you. I had pain also but tried some supplements that are said to aid joint pain and they worked. I had x-rays done but showed no arthritis. I really believed I was headed for the hospital but thankfully not so.

That made me smile Butterfly! :)

I smiled this evening when my husband handed me a bowl of popcorn while I was sitting here at my computer.

I've never seen her try with a whole bag of them before! She would have gotten away with it if I hadn't turned around at just the right moment. When she saw me, she gently put the bag down and wandered off back into the living room as though nothing had happened. She can move almost silently when she wants to and is very good at sneaking off with things right under my nose.

Back