What's the best asset allocation for my age?

Spending money just to spend money isn't in my DNA. We spend money on everything we need or want so I couldn't imagine spending double the money just to spend. Just not me but not condemning anyone that does. Just saying.
Spending money just to spend money. I agree. But I enjoy giving money every month to four on my favorite charities..

I guarantee you if I gave everyone here 50k with the stipulation that it must be spent and enjoyed just about everybody would find a way to enjoy it ....if I did it for a few years you would be chompin at the bit waiting for it ....eventually that would just become your lifestyle

Spending money just to spend money. I agree. But I enjoy giving money every month to four on my favorite charities..
Absolutely charity giving is a big part of my life also. As far as spending to spend on earthly things just to spend, no I'm to frugal for that.

I guarantee you if I gave everyone here 50k with the stipulation that it must be spent and enjoyed just about everybody would find a way to enjoy it ....if I did it for a few years you would be chompin at the bit waiting for it ....eventually that would just become your lifestyle
"...if I did it for a few years you would be chompin at the bit waiting for it"

You can't speak for me!

Back