What's your current earworm?

asp3

For those who don't know the term an earworm is a song that goes through your head or mind (often incessantly) that is sometimes hard to get rid of. Most of the time they're annoying, but sometimes (at least for me) they're rather enjoyable.

This may turn out to be rather cruel thread.

Here's my most recent one that is actually very pleasant for me. I actually have bits and pieces from the whole album going through my mind but this is the one it started with and I keep going back to.

Treacle

Here's the thing asp3, was just looking through this post/thread and can't remember having an earworm but since I've scrolled down I seem to have a plethora of tunes running around in my head and when one stops another begins...........:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

hollydolly

SF VIP
My earworms are always songs that I hate, like Muskrat Love from Captain and Tennille. The other day, Paul Anka was in my head singing Having My Baby, and he wouldn't leave... 😫
oooh that was an earworm for me for a long time after it came out in '75 while I was pregnant , and whenever I walked into a bar or a cafe someone would put it on the jukebox!!:D:eek:

FastTrax

For those who don't know the term an earworm is a song that goes through your head or mind (often incessantly) that is sometimes hard to get rid of. Most of the time they're annoying, but sometimes (at least for me) they're rather enjoyable.

This may turn out to be rather cruel thread.

Here's my most recent one that is actually very pleasant for me. I actually have bits and pieces from the whole album going through my mind but this is the one it started with and I keep going back to.

Crazy album. "White Punks on Dope" stuck in my head and I didn't even do drugs. I like the studio version better.

Ruth n Jersey

Last night the hubby and I watched the Mr. Rogers movie with Tom Hanks. All day today I kept humming or singing, " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood."
It is kind of a simple uplifting little song and it made me happy.