What's Your Most Favorite Song?

Tony Bennett. These Foolish Things.

Ruth, hand on heart I couldn't pick a song that I would call my favourite, I love so many of them, but the song below is certainly among the best. The lyrics are so unusual ....who'd of thought of...'A tinkling piano in the next apartment?'

This song has been covered by so many artists, it's hard to pick out the best as they are nearly all brilliant, hope you like it.....:D

I remember my mother singing this one and it's still a favorite of mine.

There are so many songs I like that I can’t possibly pick just one.
Heres one of my favorites

Peter Gabriel .... In Your Eyes

In Your Eyes
https://g.co/kgs/UAySqt

Beautiful by Christine Aguilera

https://www.google.ca/search?q=beau...lera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari

Sorry that I don’t know how to post these properly.

Ruth, hand on heart I couldn't pick a song that I would call my favourite, I love so many of them, but the song below is certainly among the best. The lyrics are so unusual ....who'd of thought of...'A tinkling piano in the next apartment?'

This song has been covered by so many artists, it's hard to pick out the best as they are nearly all brilliant, hope you like it.....:D

This is just one of my favorites, from when I first started dating my husband.

Thank you all for sharing your favorites!:love_heart:

Misty ! Hands down! + several others. I used to play them on my piano. Gave the piano to my daughter. Dumbest move I've ever made. I'm thinking about buying an
organ, a Hammond or a Yamaha.

Misty ! Hands down! + several others. I used to play them on my piano. Gave the piano to my daughter. Dumbest move I've ever made. I'm thinking about buying an

My mom owned a B3 Hammond. The most beautiful sound that I ever heard. If you can find a good used one, I think you would truly enjoy it.

The three original Lettermen were Jim, Tony and Bob. Since then, they have changed members over the years, except Jim Butala, which just retired this past spring. I don’t know what their status is now.

If you want to hear a really nostalgic song that is really cool when played at high school reunions, go to YouTube and listen to the song, “Valley High.” The song brings back a lot of memories to a lot of people.

Sing Sing Sing. Benny Goodman.

Whatever one I'm listening to at the time.

The three original Lettermen were Jim, Tony and Bob. Since then, they have changed members over the years, except Jim Butala, which just retired this past spring. I don’t know what their status is now.

If you want to hear a really nostalgic song that is really cool when played at high school reunions, go to YouTube and listen to the song, “Valley High.” The song brings back a lot of memories to a lot of people.

This was my Parents favorite song and I love it,even though it makes me cry.

The first time I heard this song was on the first day of my Honeymoon.

Thank you everyone for all your posts and music! ;)

It Was A Very Good Year-Sinatra
September Song-Durante
Philadelphia- Springsteen
In My Life-Beatles/Judy Collins
This Is All I Ask-Bennett
A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall-Dylan
The Bells of Rhymney-The Byrds

And on, and on, and on, and..........

Back