When Will My Grandson Stop Growing?!

I am 5'6" and my husband is 6'. My oldest daughter got my genes in the height department and is around my height while my youngest daughter is approaching the 6' range. We thought the same thing in her teen years when is she going to stop growing. It was actually around 17 when she actually did. I do however think boys grow a little longer than the girls and can go to age 21. It is nothing to be concerned about other than having to buy new pants all the time.
No...new shoes are the hardest. Rah-Rah! His feet are bigger than his father's. And for years my son got teased about his big feet. We just had to get him a new pair of sneakers Saturday because his feet hurt so bad trying to do gym in the last pair he got. He said it's hard to find a good fit because after a certain size, they stop doing half sizes. He now wears a size 16!!

No...new shoes are the hardest. Rah-Rah! His feet are bigger than his father's. And for years my son got teased about his big feet. We just had to get him a new pair of sneakers Saturday because his feet hurt so bad trying to do gym in the last pair he got. He said it's hard to find a good fit because after a certain size, they stop doing half sizes. He now wears a size 16!!
Woah Size 16. 😮

Back