Where is Location on my profile?

Lewkat

If you click on your avatar a drop down menu will show a variety of area to click on. If you click on account details, it will take you to your account. Scroll down your particulars until you come to location. You can fill that it and it will show under your avatar. Make sure to click on save changes.

RubyK

Original Poster
I filled in location and saved changes, but a box popped up that said "Please enter a value for all required fields. "
So I assume I did something wrong.

Aunt Marg

Granny Pantie Power!
Ruby

Click on your username at the top right-hand corner of the screen. A rectangle box with display with a selection of options, click on "Account Details" which you will find on the left-hand column.

You will now be able to scroll down and when you see "Location", fill in that space, then scroll down to the very bottom, click on "Save", and your location will now be logged and will show under your avatar.

RubyK

Original Poster
I entered Minnesota 2 more times and went to SAVE and clicked it. This is what I got again.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a value for all required fields

Lewkat

OK, I just went to my profile and pulled up account details. Location on the side bar is gone, but in the center of the page, it has location, so I changed it to just New Jersey, clicked save and it is fine.

Bonnie

SF VIP
I entered Minnesota 2 more times and went to SAVE and clicked it. This is what I got again.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a value for all required fields
Not sure why, but if you don't put in your gender first, I think that message comes up. .. or it could be something else in acct. details. ???

Jules

Gender. I didn’t remember filling this in & don’t it see it when I looked at account details. That’s an usual requirement.

Anyway, a warm welcome to RubyK.