Who are you?

Who are you? I don't mean your name, but how do you see yourself. I used" to was" a psych nurse, but that 20+ years ago. We all define ourselves by our occupation. Now, I'm a professional patient. I'm of French Canadian ancestry, but I've only spent 8 days in Canada, so I'm an American-born and bred. I have two exes, so that means it's best that I live alone.
Who are you?

Who are you? I don't mean your name, but how do you see yourself. I used" to was" a psych nurse, but that 20+ years ago. We all define ourselves by our occupation. Now, I'm a professional patient. I'm of French Canadian ancestry, but I've only spent 8 days in Canada, so I'm an American-born and bred. I have two exes, so that means it's best that I live alone.
Who are you?
I love this question, "...how do you see yourself?"
An insightful thing to ask of others.
It also speaks of you, your interest in more than yourself and your own inner world.

Hmm...I am a retired Social Worker. Spent the majority of my career working with people with disabilities. I was a late bloomer, did not go back to college until I was almost 30
My ancestry is Italian (Dad) and Polish (Mom) The year Pope John Paul came into his Papacy, a background article before he was elected named a cardinal with my mom's maiden name as a frontrunner. My dad told her that if he was elected they were going to the Vatican for his coronation...or whatever they called that,
I love collecting frogs.

Lately feeling depressed because medication needs tweaking. Psychiatrist prescribed new med called Vyvanse for ADHD which also helps with depression. Called mail order pharmacy to confirm they called me back to say it will take up to 5-7 business days to be delivered. In the meantime, I have open water scuba certification trials 4 days from now. Perhaps depression won't affect my performance?

Who am I that I don't know myself?

i am:
a spiritual being, alone and aloof; always in solitude, happy and very much alive!
I communicate with, see, hear, feel, and transcribe the sacred messages
of Holy Angels, who are around me always.
They have saved me from near-death so many times.
I am a Mother of two wonderful, talented grown children.
I am a writer of articles, books poetry, stories.
I am a bronze sculptress. Sculpting is my love.
I am a designer and creator of paintings, illustrations, toys, crafts,
a woodcarver, woodworker and create in many mediums.
I hold a great interest in metaphysics, art, literature and philosophy.

Lately feeling depressed because medication needs tweaking. Psychiatrist prescribed new med called Vyvanse for ADHD which also helps with depression. Called mail order pharmacy to confirm they called me back to say it will take up to 5-7 business days to be delivered. In the meantime, I have open water scuba certification trials 4 days from now. Perhaps depression won't affect my performance?

Who am I that I don't know myself?
Maybe the SCUBA will distract from the depression for a while. Here's hoping. :)

Thank you for saying that. ♥ Truly though, I am the one who is blessed to be around these ethereal creatures. ♥
I have spent my whole life with the wonderful creatures, my own as well as rescues. And volunteers who actually want to help are VERY hard to come by.

Back