Who does your nails? No, not them, FEET

Some toes go every which way and each nail is different and requires a different treatment. Some nails are thick or curved and some normal. I use a combination of regular nail clippers, metal file and edge wire cutters. At the same time I'll file down callouses. These are not the same feet I came into the world with.

I'm able to do mine. I have a motorized callus filer & I found a toenail clipper with the right angle to reach all toes:

Podiatrist Toenail Clippers, Professional Thick & Ingrown Toe Nail Clippers for Men & Seniors, Pedicure Clippers Toenail Cutters, Super Sharp Curved Blade Grooming Tool

Podiatrist Toenail Clippers, Professional Thick & Ingrown Toe Nail Clippers for Men...

I'm still doing my own but it's getting harder by the day. Just bending over that far or getting the foot UP that far is difficult. Also, wherever my feet are, they fall in that range where my distance vision doesn't work and my reading glasses don't either.

I ordered a great kit of pedicure tools from Amazon that have helped immensely. Side clippers are essential to get at the thicker nails.

Can you give a link for the kit or post a pic of it, jujube? Sounds good.
I'm absolutely no good at posting pictures or links but it is the "Merkaunis Toenail Clippers for Thick Toenails" on Amazon for $13.99. There are two big side clippers with padded grips, a metal file and three different 2-ended instruments for digging around. It comes in a zip-up case, so you can keep them together (which is important for me because the minute I lay something down, the bathroom gremlins come and hide it.....apparently the case is too heavy for them to carry it off...LOL).

Back