Wild Animals

LhANTb9xz9-nYM2jML4J2S4SH4fObKA-CjbCT3DAZ_1PYA0VM0XhOhMZlCWCUXpK_K4ZAKL3AM5rI5FUkf1KoyhztmewpI-1HzyjntMl6g9kFRGRoIGtp8C3LxQitX8E_V1Vmqs

Timber Wolf

6665786a58c019021bbe22a4933554db.jpg
That photo proves how right I am. Sometimes, friends & I discuss the necessity of having the dentist clean teeth "Professionally." A couple of us will say, "We brush & floss; we don't think it's necessary to have our teeth professionally cleaned."
That Wolf's teeth are obviously in great shape & he doesn't even own a toothbrush. 😊
So.....if you disagree.........ha. You're wrong. 😂

That photo proves how right I am. Sometimes, friends & I discuss the necessity of having the dentist clean teeth "Professionally." A couple of us will say, "We brush & floss; we don't think it's necessary to have our teeth professionally cleaned."
That Wolf's teeth are obviously in great shape & he doesn't even own a toothbrush. 😊
So.....if you disagree.........ha. You're wrong. 😂
Isn't it amazing how nature works.

Canadian Bull Moose

They're monstrous. A fully grown adult (human) standing next to a fully grown mature bull moose would only come to a little past the lower part of the animals belly.

Dear husband and I have observed bulls that were bigger than mini-vans.

98243-24.jpg

Last edited:
I feel blessed to say that all of the wild animals I have posted can be found in our very own backyard.

Can't help but think of the masses who are captive within concrete jungles in large metro cities, who will never lay eyes on such beauty, yet dear husband and I coexist with them.

Back