Wolf Whistle

kburra

In these days of political correctness, is it unlawful to WOLF whistle a girl or lady?

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 3
I think that a "wolf whistle" is not unlawful, but it may be ill advised in this day and age when some might consider it sexual harassment or an unwelcome advance. Others, of course, might take it as a compliment, or as a sign that "they still got it" and are attractive to the opposite sex. We live in complex times in which the rules have changed or are blurred, so proceed at your own risk...

These days, if I were dating, again, I'd have each and every woman whom I went out with and/or had over, fill out a contract that details exactly what is and isn't allowed in our interactions, absolutely no joke.

It is a very different world, today, than the one I came of age in. I see it as truly horrible, in so many ways, but young people, growing up now, are used to it, so it's no big deal, for them.

Wolf whistle? Gimme a break! In many cases, you can't even say, politely, "You really look great!" without getting into trouble!

I remember wolf whistles from those far off halcyon days when there was no such thing as political correctness that has now engulfed our society.😩😞

In the 50's and for decades wolf whistling was accepted by girls and women and taken as a compliment from usually obscure blokes at a distance and especially on building sites and plenty of those post WW2.

I got some and felt flatterred that I warranted them especially from a goodlooking guy bare chested on a site or out and about.😎

Love ur user 'handle' Wolf Whistle!;)(y)

Just realised kburra that its not your user name but the Thread Title!!🥵🤒🤣

Last edited:
I remember wolf whistles from those far off halcyon days when there was no such thing as political correctness that has now engulfed our society.😩😞

In the 50's and for decades wolf whistling was accepted by girls and women and taken as a compliment from usually obscure blokes at a distance and especially on building sites and plenty of those post WW2.

I got some and felt flatterred that I warranted them especially from a goodlooking guy bare chested on a site or out and about.😎

Love ur user 'handle' Wolf Whistle!;)(y)
😆
Me and my friend aged about 15 walking down the street got cat-calls from cheeky fellas who shouted to us "Where you both going"? We'd shout back "There and back to see how far it is!" which usually brought forth cheeky but harmless retorts from hopefuls 😅😇😇😅

Back