woman goes berserk over slushie

I usually say I've seen it all, but always take it back, ha. The woman wanted all 3 flavors in her slushie and when refused, why she just helped herself. This is what customer service people have to continuously deal with in todays world.

https://www.wbrc.com/2021/06/16/wom...g-mcdonalds-employees-ohio-explicit-language/
OMG...those McDonalds' employees..how they didn't retaliate after she hit them both several times( particularly the female boss , right in the face) , I have no idea!!..Good on them....what a mad woman.. just what we were talking about recently about ''care in the community''...

I saw the MC employee's 5 punches you are talking about...I immediately worried that she might be implicated in assault but I guess not since she was defending her boss. I haven't had TV for a half a year now so I'm not desensitized to violence. It is really is upsetting to watch.

I don't mean to take away the focus on the horrific event but the news station took so much time introducing this and then replaying it....or is this a 24 hour news station?
Agree, the news man took too long on the intro, I was even getting T'd myself on that. You can bet the so called "customer" will sue for being assaulted, real quality person. No, the MC employee will not be charged, or should I say, "should not be charged". No, not 24 hours.

I think the employee that leveled all those punches should be deemed a hero. That took bravery. But maybe she overdid it...do you think?
It looked pretty bad, though partially off camera. I think if she suffers permanent brain damage or even a concussion it's going to spark racial outrage. But people need to see that if you don't follow the rules you will suffer the consequences.
After numerous assaults on the employees, it turns from a temporary defense into basic "preventive" self defense.

I think the employee that leveled all those punches should be deemed a hero. That took bravery. But maybe she overdid it...do you think?
It looked pretty bad, though partially off camera. I think if she suffers permanent brain damage or even a concussion it's going to spark racial outrage. But people need to see that if you don't follow the rules you will suffer the consequences.
She dished out a pretty big helping of educational beatdown. It was a lesson that lady won't soon forget.
It was a matter of ending the threat, and imo the employee used necessary force. Nothing else was working, the lady was just getting more worked up.

Brain damage? How could you tell?

Why did the boss tell her she couldn't have 3 flavors in her cup?
It's self serve and all the flavors are the same price, so what's the harm?
If that's not actually a rule, in court it could be used as provoking the customer.

Last edited:

Back