• This is a “Word of the Day" thread, to reply to this thread please come up with a sentence with the given word. More details.

Word of the Day: Antipathy

Shellfish in particular. Once in a while I CAN tolerate very mild white fish like talapia, cod and haddock. Seafood is just so FISHY. If I am in a reataurant and someone orders seafood and the waitperson walks by my table with it, the aroma is nauseating to me.

Shellfish in particular. Once in a while I CAN tolerate very mild white fish like talapia, cod and haddock. Seafood is just so FISHY. If I am in a reataurant and someone orders seafood and the waitperson walks by my table with it, the aroma is nauseating to me.
I'd be lost without seafood.

We eat salmon regularly, and as for the likes of prawns and shrimp, I quite often make stir-fry's with the likes of.

I have fish allergies .. salmon in particular. No seafood sushi for me either.
I can have halibut. Like you, the fishiness (smell and taste) turns me off too.

Back