• This is a “Word of the Day" thread, to reply to this thread please come up with a sentence with the given word. More details.

Word of the Day: Comeuppance

Well, Ruthanne, the level of stupidity in this world related to is stupefying, and that's putting it mildly.
Yes, I see it all the time but in my area most are wearing the masks inside stores now. I see what is happening on the news though elsewhere and I agree with what you are saying.

I think a variation of your thoughts about this several times a day. I hadn't really realized so many purposely put blinders on.
I don't know the psychological make up of these naysayers and antimaskers but I think they have something seriously wrong with them in many ways and morally, too.

I don't know the psychological make up of these naysayers and antimaskers but I think they have something seriously wrong with them in many ways and morally, too.
To me it seems like immaturity. If they don't believe it, they don't have to change their behaviors. It's like the teenagers who think they are invincible. It's not going to happen to them, until it does.

Back