• This is a “Word of the Day" thread, to reply to this thread please come up with a sentence with the given word. More details.

Word of the Day: Photobomb

RubyK

"Photobomb" is used to describe the moment when someone purposefully inserts themselves into a photograph the moment it's being taken. It's generally done as a prank, in jest—and it always ruins the shot.

My friend's adult son likes to photobomb strangers taking pictures at tourist locations. l think what he does is rude. (He is a strange-looking dude.)

old photos 025.JPG
When a summertime vintage festival wanted to use my car for promotion use, a
photographer set up a shot of a group of young ladies, in vintage attire, pushing
their old car home. The implication being that it had broken down, again.

The photo never got used, to quote the photographer:
"Some arsehole photobombed it!" (look between the first and second ladies, pushing the car.)

View attachment 171433
When a summertime vintage festival wanted to use my car for promotion use, a
photographer set up a shot of a group of young ladies, in vintage attire, pushing
their old car home. The implication being that it had broken down, again.

The photo never got used, to quote the photographer:
"Some arsehole photobombed it!" (look between the first and second ladies, pushing the car.)
OMG, I love the picture so much!

Yes, I totally missed the photobomber until you mentioned it. How utterly ignorant! :mad:

One of you men should have ran up behind him and kicked him in the duff as hard as you could! :mad:

Seems to be what today's society breeds.

Back