Would this be a medical condition?

Bretrick

When I last went for a check up I watched a lady walk into the Outpatients clinic backwards. Then walk to a seat backwards.
Seems she is unable to walk in a forward motion? Ever seen anything similar?

There is a disorder called retropulsion that causes that... it's connected with Parkinson's but not sure if there are other things that could cause it as well. @Bretrick
It sure did look strange. I suppose it would not affect a persons life so much, just slowing them down quite a lot. Plus a strain on the neck, looking over the shoulder. Maybe the ankles and knees would be affected. As would the spine.

I've noted a woman at PAWS thrift a few times. She doesn't stand still. She moves her feet up and down constantly even when standing still. I don't know what condition this would be. Physical or psychological. It's uncomfortable to watch someone doing this but I can only imagine what it is for the person afflicted with it.

I've noted a woman at PAWS thrift a few times. She doesn't stand still. She moves her feet up and down constantly even when standing still. I don't know what condition this would be. Physical or psychological. It's uncomfortable to watch someone doing this but I can only imagine what it is for the person afflicted with it.

This woman could have sore feet, a friend a few years ago got Eczema
on the soles of his feet, he had trouble just walking.

Mike.

Back