Would you consult a retirement coach?

MAN ALIVE! Coach for this, coach for that! There are marriage coaches, financial coaches, career coaches, physical fitness coaches, etc. The list goes on. People used to have brains and they used them. Now, the brains are some how burned out and everyone needs a coach for anything. People are afraid to make any kind of move without asking the advice of a coach.

Yap! You guessed it! I'm 77 years old; never used a coach in my life and I might add I'm doing very well and really enjoying life. Retired even without a coach! Can you believe that?

Attachments

• coaches.jpg
    coaches.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
we do seem to need church coaches called ministers/father/preacher get the gist? -why cos we are often sinning all week and then go for the spiritual shower on the w/end? once you've shaken the ministers hand then ya home safe for another week !

Never consulted a retirement "coach" but I did go to two pre-retirement seminars sponsored by the State of New Jersey for it's employees. I learned a few things but having been a self directed investor for about 13 years before I retired and successfully managed my portfolio on my own, I will never consult one.

Back